Ron Mathieu has been executive director at Little Rock National Airport, Arkansas’ largest commercial service airport, since 2008. He has been with the airport since January 2006.
Mathieu previously was director of operations at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida. The Little Rock airport broke ground in November on a $53.6 million renovation and expansion of the terminal that is expected to take two years to complete. Mathieu has faced controversy recently over spending of airport funds by the executive director and his staff.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- Revenue at Largest Private Companies Ranges From $80 Million to $3 Billion 2 years ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 8 hours ago