Ron Mathieu has been executive director at Little Rock National Airport, Arkansas’ largest commercial service airport, since 2008. He has been with the airport since January 2006.
Mathieu previously was director of operations at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida. The Little Rock airport broke ground in November on a $53.6 million renovation and expansion of the terminal that is expected to take two years to complete. Mathieu has faced controversy recently over spending of airport funds by the executive director and his staff.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 22 hours ago
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock 1 day ago