Ron Mathieu has been executive director at Little Rock National Airport, Arkansas’ largest commercial service airport, since 2008. He has been with the airport since January 2006.
Mathieu previously was director of operations at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida. The Little Rock airport broke ground in November on a $53.6 million renovation and expansion of the terminal that is expected to take two years to complete. Mathieu has faced controversy recently over spending of airport funds by the executive director and his staff.
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- Politico Follows Up With Mike Huckabee After Arkansas Business Story
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 13 hours ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 15 hours ago
- Davy Carter Won't Run for Governor in 2014 17 hours ago
- Study: Fracking Hasn't Polluted Arkansas Water 1 day ago
- UPDATE: Boxer Dies After 2 Rounds in 'Benton Beatdown' 2 years ago