Ron Mathieu has been executive director at Little Rock National Airport, Arkansas’ largest commercial service airport, since 2008. He has been with the airport since January 2006.
Mathieu previously was director of operations at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida. The Little Rock airport broke ground in November on a $53.6 million renovation and expansion of the terminal that is expected to take two years to complete. Mathieu has faced controversy recently over spending of airport funds by the executive director and his staff.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 1 week ago
- Indian Uprising: Arkansas State Pays Final Tribute To Mascot 6 years ago
- $2B Program to Improve Arkansas Highways Begins 2 days ago