Ron Mathieu has been executive director at Little Rock National Airport, Arkansas’ largest commercial service airport, since 2008. He has been with the airport since January 2006.
Mathieu previously was director of operations at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida. The Little Rock airport broke ground in November on a $53.6 million renovation and expansion of the terminal that is expected to take two years to complete. Mathieu has faced controversy recently over spending of airport funds by the executive director and his staff.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 20 hours ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 22 hours ago
- Witnesses Portray Martha Shoffner As Cranky, Demanding 3 hours ago
- Witness Testimony Begins in Martha Shoffner Trial 1 day ago
- Simmons First Announces Plans to Combine Bank Charters 2 days ago