Ron Mathieu has been executive director at Little Rock National Airport, Arkansas’ largest commercial service airport, since 2008. He has been with the airport since January 2006.
Mathieu previously was director of operations at Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport in Florida. The Little Rock airport broke ground in November on a $53.6 million renovation and expansion of the terminal that is expected to take two years to complete. Mathieu has faced controversy recently over spending of airport funds by the executive director and his staff.
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 1 day ago
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 23 hours ago
- Bank Directors Predict More Mergers, Acquisitions in 2014 3 days ago
- City Leads the Way in Lake Village's Main Street Rebirth (Main Street Preservation | Winner, Fewer than 5,000) 3 days ago