Ron Mathieu has been in charge of Clinton National Airport, formerly Little Rock National Airport, since 2008. Mathieu was deputy executive director for two years before his promotion. He has worked in executive positions at airports in Florida, New York and New Jersey. Clinton National Airport has seen decreases in total passengers every year but one since 2007, with a low of 2.1 million in 2013.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 16 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 23 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago