Professor, Logistics and Oren Harris Chair of Transportation
Sam M. Walton College of Business
John Ozment is co-founder and an executive committee board member of the Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center at the University of Arkansas. The center was sponsored by a $5.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation and gets about $750,000 in federal funding each year.
Ozment established the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the Sam M. Walton College of Business and remains extensively involved in its activities and programs. He is also a professor of logistics and holds the Oren Harris Chair of Transportation at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 2 days ago
- Arkansas Nonprofit News Network Aiming for Impact 6 days ago
- Hidden Figures (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 weeks ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Having a Hot Time in Chicago 6 days ago
- ArFuture Grants To Help Fill High-Demand Jobs 2 weeks ago