Professor, Logistics and Oren Harris Chair of Transportation
Sam M. Walton College of Business
John Ozment is co-founder and an executive committee board member of the Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center at the University of Arkansas. The center was sponsored by a $5.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation and gets about $750,000 in federal funding each year.
Ozment established the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the Sam M. Walton College of Business and remains extensively involved in its activities and programs. He is also a professor of logistics and holds the Oren Harris Chair of Transportation at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Camille Norman Joins ERI as Media Director 16 hours ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 9 years ago
- Hot Springs' Waters Hotel Joins Ascend Collection 2 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Kim Littlejohn as Tech Officer 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame Inducts 10 for 2017 Class 3 days ago