Professor, Logistics and Oren Harris Chair of Transportation
Sam M. Walton College of Business
John Ozment is co-founder and an executive committee board member of the Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center at the University of Arkansas. The center was sponsored by a $5.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation and gets about $750,000 in federal funding each year.
Ozment established the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the Sam M. Walton College of Business and remains extensively involved in its activities and programs. He is also a professor of logistics and holds the Oren Harris Chair of Transportation at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 6 years ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 3 days ago
- Report: States More Lax Than Feds on Judge Rules 24 hours ago