Professor, Logistics and Oren Harris Chair of Transportation
Sam M. Walton College of Business
John Ozment is co-founder and an executive committee board member of the Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center at the University of Arkansas. The center was sponsored by a $5.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation and gets about $750,000 in federal funding each year.
Ozment established the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the Sam M. Walton College of Business and remains extensively involved in its activities and programs. He is also a professor of logistics and holds the Oren Harris Chair of Transportation at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 2 days ago
- Archives Show Hillary Clinton OK'd Tax Breaks for Nonprofits 19 hours ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 2 days ago
- CHI St. Vincent's Chad Aduddell on Curbing Costs by Staying in Touch with Patients 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago