Professor, Logistics and Oren Harris Chair of Transportation
Sam M. Walton College of Business
John Ozment is co-founder and an executive committee board member of the Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center at the University of Arkansas. The center was sponsored by a $5.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation and gets about $750,000 in federal funding each year.
Ozment established the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the Sam M. Walton College of Business and remains extensively involved in its activities and programs. He is also a professor of logistics and holds the Oren Harris Chair of Transportation at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Bank of the Ozarks Seals 2 Deals, Is Biggest in Arkansas by Assets 1 day ago
- Don Soderquist, Former Wal-Mart COO, Dies at 82 1 day ago
- Foreclosure Hearing Delayed Amid Possible Main Street Lofts Sale 1 day ago
- Hugg & Hall Purchases RPM Services & Rentals of Louisiana 2 days ago
- Little Rock Tech Park Board Votes to End Lease at Markham Street 1 week ago