Professor, Logistics and Oren Harris Chair of Transportation
Sam M. Walton College of Business
John Ozment is co-founder and an executive committee board member of the Mack-Blackwell Transportation Center at the University of Arkansas. The center was sponsored by a $5.5 million grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation and gets about $750,000 in federal funding each year.
Ozment established the Supply Chain Management Research Center at the Sam M. Walton College of Business and remains extensively involved in its activities and programs. He is also a professor of logistics and holds the Oren Harris Chair of Transportation at the Sam M. Walton College of Business at the University of Arkansas.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 18 hours ago
- After Sam: Did Wal-Mart Lose Its Way After Walton Died? 2 years ago