Patrick Reed provides strategic management for FedEx Freight in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Based in Harrison, Reed has more than 20 years of experience in the LTL industry. He joined FedEx in 1996 and became EVP and COO in 2004.
Reed is a member of the North Arkansas College Foundation Board and also serves on the University of Arkansas Walton Business School Dean's Board and the Supply Chain & Logistics Management Advisory Board. In addition, he is chairman of the Arkansas Trucking Association's Executive Committee and serves on the boards of Share & Care, a local charitable organization, and Community First Bank.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 16 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Names 44 to Boards, Commissions 15 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Simmons First Announces Plans to Combine Bank Charters 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago