Patrick Reed oversees strategic management for FedEx Freight in North America. He became EVP and COO in 2004. FedEx Freight reported $1.5 billion in revenue for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, which ended May 31. The freight division reported annual revenue for $5.7 billion, an increase of 7 percent compared with the previous year. Reed is on the board of directors of the Arkansas Trucking Association.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 6 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago