Patrick Reed provides strategic management for FedEx Freight in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Based in Harrison, Reed has more than 20 years of experience in the LTL industry. He joined FedEx in 1996 and became EVP and COO in 2004.
Reed is a member of the North Arkansas College Foundation Board and also serves on the University of Arkansas Walton Business School Dean's Board and the Supply Chain & Logistics Management Advisory Board. In addition, he is chairman of the Arkansas Trucking Association's Executive Committee and serves on the boards of Share & Care, a local charitable organization, and Community First Bank.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- ASU Discusses Osteopathic Medical School with NYIT 1 week ago
- #ARWX: About 10K in Arkansas Without Power After Ice Storm 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Arkansas Senate Candidates Hold Back Attacks (AP Analysis) 12 hours ago