Patrick Reed provides strategic management for FedEx Freight in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Based in Harrison, Reed has more than 20 years of experience in the LTL industry. He joined FedEx in 1996 and became EVP and COO in 2004.
Reed is a member of the North Arkansas College Foundation Board and also serves on the University of Arkansas Walton Business School Dean's Board and the Supply Chain & Logistics Management Advisory Board. In addition, he is chairman of the Arkansas Trucking Association's Executive Committee and serves on the boards of Share & Care, a local charitable organization, and Community First Bank.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago