Patrick Reed provides strategic management for FedEx Freight in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Based in Harrison, Reed has more than 20 years of experience in the LTL industry. He joined FedEx in 1996 and became EVP and COO in 2004.
Reed is a member of the North Arkansas College Foundation Board and also serves on the University of Arkansas Walton Business School Dean's Board and the Supply Chain & Logistics Management Advisory Board. In addition, he is chairman of the Arkansas Trucking Association's Executive Committee and serves on the boards of Share & Care, a local charitable organization, and Community First Bank.
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Complaint: Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Witness 12 hours ago
- Houston Company Forecloses on $5M Valley Falls Home 1 day ago
- Texarkana's Truman Arnold Cos. Off Largest Private Companies List After Execs Move to Dallas 1 day ago
- Update: Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner to Appear in Court 19 hours ago
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 2 days ago