Chris Sultemeier presides over Wal-Mart's private fleet of trucks, the second-largest private fleet in the U.S.
Sultemeier joined Wal-Mart in 1989. He previously was VP of the Corporate Traffic Department, where he was responsible for inbound transportation to Wal-Mart's distribution centers and stores.
As senior VP of transportation, Sultemeier oversees all Wal-Mart domestic transportation in addition to its private trucking fleet. In this role, he has worked to improve the fuel efficiency of the retailer's vehicles. Sultemeier, a West Point graduate and licensed engineer, is the chairman of the Retail Industry Leaders Association Transportation Committee and committee chairman of the Arkansas Governor’s Yellow Ribbon Task Force.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- $16M Renovation Planned For Downtown Little Rock Marriott 3 hours ago
- MISO Breaks Ground on WLR Site 4 hours ago
- UA Names Brandy Cox As Arkansas Alumni Association Director 4 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Seeking 40 Under 40 Nominations 7 hours ago
- The Fiscal Session, and Everything After (Blake Rutherford On Politics) 2 days ago