Chris Sultemeier presides over Wal-Mart's private fleet of trucks, the second-largest private fleet in the U.S.
Sultemeier joined Wal-Mart in 1989. He previously was VP of the Corporate Traffic Department, where he was responsible for inbound transportation to Wal-Mart's distribution centers and stores.
As senior VP of transportation, Sultemeier oversees all Wal-Mart domestic transportation in addition to its private trucking fleet. In this role, he has worked to improve the fuel efficiency of the retailer's vehicles. Sultemeier, a West Point graduate and licensed engineer, is the chairman of the Retail Industry Leaders Association Transportation Committee and committee chairman of the Arkansas Governor’s Yellow Ribbon Task Force.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 19 hours ago
- Lee Rudofsky Hired as State's Solicitor General 16 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 2 days ago
- Patented Protein from Fayetteville Firm Treats Bone and Hair Loss 18 hours ago
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 19 hours ago