Chris Sultemeier presides over Wal-Mart's private fleet of trucks, the second-largest private fleet in the U.S.
Sultemeier joined Wal-Mart in 1989. He previously was VP of the Corporate Traffic Department, where he was responsible for inbound transportation to Wal-Mart's distribution centers and stores.
As senior VP of transportation, Sultemeier oversees all Wal-Mart domestic transportation in addition to its private trucking fleet. In this role, he has worked to improve the fuel efficiency of the retailer's vehicles. Sultemeier, a West Point graduate and licensed engineer, is the chairman of the Retail Industry Leaders Association Transportation Committee and committee chairman of the Arkansas Governor’s Yellow Ribbon Task Force.
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- More Indictments Expected in Ecclesia Kickback Case 14 hours ago
- Rock Capital to Develop $16M-$17M Downtown Little Rock Hotel 3 days ago
- Biggest Deals in Arkansas Rise 11 Percent in 2016 14 hours ago
- 'Bathroom Bill' Could Upend Arkansas Session (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 7 hours ago
- Collision Center Buy Tops $2.5 Million (Real Deals) 14 hours ago