Steve Williams co-founded Maverick in 1980, and it is now the second-largest private transportation company in the state. Maverick has approximately 1,500 employees and 1,200 tractors, primarily pulling flatbed trailers, in North America. Maverick reported revenue of $315 million in 2013, a 10 percent increase from the previous year. Williams is on the board of directors and served three terms as chairman of the Arkansas Trucking Association.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago