The last couple of years have been challenging ones for the tourism industry. Despite the sluggish national economy, the Spa City attracted about 2.4 million visitors in 2010.
As CEO, Steve Arrison runs the city's advertising and promotion program and manages Hot Springs' Convention Center, Visitor Center, Film Office, Mountain Tower and Summit Arena. He is also a member of the State Parks & Tourism Commission.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 22 hours ago
- $2B Program to Improve Arkansas Highways Begins 18 hours ago
- Cracking The Complex Code of Arkansas Politics (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 3 days ago