The last couple of years have been challenging ones for the tourism industry. Despite the sluggish national economy, the Spa City attracted about 2.4 million visitors in 2010.
As CEO, Steve Arrison runs the city's advertising and promotion program and manages Hot Springs' Convention Center, Visitor Center, Film Office, Mountain Tower and Summit Arena. He is also a member of the State Parks & Tourism Commission.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 2 days ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- University of Arkansas Athletic Department Projects $80.6M Budget 19 hours ago
- ASU Readies Freshmen for iPad-Intensive 'Making Connections' Class 15 hours ago