The last couple of years have been challenging ones for the tourism industry. Despite the sluggish national economy, the Spa City attracted about 2.4 million visitors in 2010.
As CEO, Steve Arrison runs the city's advertising and promotion program and manages Hot Springs' Convention Center, Visitor Center, Film Office, Mountain Tower and Summit Arena. He is also a member of the State Parks & Tourism Commission.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Sleet Starts in Northwest Arkansas as Winter Storm Arrives 5 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 13 hours ago
- Greenbrier Space Balloon Launchers Among Innovation Center's Targeted Users 11 hours ago
- Sigma Holdings Inc. Becomes Holding Company for Bank of Rison 4 days ago