Hot Springs’ Convention & Visitors’ Bureau is also called “Visit Hot Springs,” and under Steve Arrison’s leadership more than 2 million visitors did just that last year. Arrison oversees all marketing and promotions for the city as the executive director of the city’s Advertising & Promotion Commission, which has a $1.8 million annual budget. Arrison manages the city’s convention center, Summit Arena and the Mountain Tower. Summit Arena, which has nearly 200,000 SF of exhibit space, is the state’s largest convention facility. Arrison is the 2014 president of the Arkansas Association of Convention & Visitor Bureaus.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 19 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- Will The Shack Make a Comeback? 2 days ago