Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism
Tourism in Arkansas topped $5 billion in total travel expenditures for the first time in the state's history while under the leadership of Richard Davies. As executive director, he has led the department since 1990.
Davies presides over myriad operations, such as the Keep Arkansas Beautiful Commission. He is a past member of the National Association of State Park Directors, which named him director of the year in 1990.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 24 hours ago
- $2B Program to Improve Arkansas Highways Begins 19 hours ago
- Cracking The Complex Code of Arkansas Politics (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Three More Banks Sue Dennis Smiley Over Loans 3 days ago