Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism
Tourism in Arkansas topped $5 billion in total travel expenditures for the first time in the state's history while under the leadership of Richard Davies. As executive director, he has led the department since 1990.
Davies presides over myriad operations, such as the Keep Arkansas Beautiful Commission. He is a past member of the National Association of State Park Directors, which named him director of the year in 1990.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 20 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 20 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 20 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 20 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 20 hours ago