Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism
Tourism in Arkansas topped $5 billion in total travel expenditures for the first time in the state's history while under the leadership of Richard Davies. As executive director, he has led the department since 1990.
Davies presides over myriad operations, such as the Keep Arkansas Beautiful Commission. He is a past member of the National Association of State Park Directors, which named him director of the year in 1990.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Arkansas Best Execs Enjoy Fruit of Profitable 2013 5 days ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 4 weeks ago
- Filing Period Highlights Arkansas Political Shift (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 13 hours ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago