Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism
Tourism in Arkansas topped $5 billion in total travel expenditures for the first time in the state's history while under the leadership of Richard Davies. As executive director, he has led the department since 1990.
Davies presides over myriad operations, such as the Keep Arkansas Beautiful Commission. He is a past member of the National Association of State Park Directors, which named him director of the year in 1990.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 20 hours ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 3 days ago
- IberiaBank Keeps Adding Acquisitions 3 days ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 1 day ago