Monte Hansen was named general manager of The Peabody Little Rock in February 2010. The Peabody is the state's top-earning hotel, with 2010 revenue of more than $16.6 million.
Hansen formerly served as general manager of The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va., where he managed the day-to-day operations of the historic resort. Hansen has a history with The Peabody. He was director of rooms at The Peabody Memphis from 2004 to 2007.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 1 hour ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 3 hours ago