Monte Hansen was named general manager of The Peabody Little Rock in February 2010. The Peabody is the state's top-earning hotel, with 2010 revenue of more than $16.6 million.
Hansen formerly served as general manager of The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va., where he managed the day-to-day operations of the historic resort. Hansen has a history with The Peabody. He was director of rooms at The Peabody Memphis from 2004 to 2007.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago