Monte Hansen was named general manager of The Peabody Little Rock in February 2010. The Peabody is the state's top-earning hotel, with 2010 revenue of more than $16.6 million.
Hansen formerly served as general manager of The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va., where he managed the day-to-day operations of the historic resort. Hansen has a history with The Peabody. He was director of rooms at The Peabody Memphis from 2004 to 2007.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 19 hours ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 1 day ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 3 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago