Monte Hansen was named general manager of The Peabody Little Rock in February 2010. The Peabody is the state's top-earning hotel, with 2010 revenue of more than $16.6 million.
Hansen formerly served as general manager of The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va., where he managed the day-to-day operations of the historic resort. Hansen has a history with The Peabody. He was director of rooms at The Peabody Memphis from 2004 to 2007.
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 20 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- Fayetteville Anti-bias Ordinance Splits City, Chamber 20 hours ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Senior Staff Hires 6 hours ago
- Steele Stephens Could Still Face Fines over Shoffner Bribes 20 hours ago