Monte Hansen was named general manager of The Peabody Little Rock in February 2010. The Peabody is the state's top-earning hotel, with 2010 revenue of more than $16.6 million.
Hansen formerly served as general manager of The Greenbrier in White Sulphur Springs, W.Va., where he managed the day-to-day operations of the historic resort. Hansen has a history with The Peabody. He was director of rooms at The Peabody Memphis from 2004 to 2007.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 5 days ago
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill 20 hours ago
- Windstream Board Gives Final Approval for REIT 2 days ago
- Arkansas Lawmaker Urges Ban on California Wine Over Egg Law 1 day ago
- Indiana Officials Look to Stem Fallout From Religious Objections Law 17 hours ago