Arkansas Hospitality Association
Since 1997, Montine McNulty has been executive director of the AHA, which combines the efforts of Arkansas restaurants, hotels and motels, travel businesses and their state associations.
McNulty has served since 1987 on the Parks & Tourism board. She is a board member and past chair of the International Society of Hotel Association Executives and is a board member of the Council of State Restaurant Association Executives and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 10 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- Hot Springs Measuring Meters in Innovative Ways (Technology Advancements | Winner, 20,000+) 1 hour ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 1 hour ago
- Former Liberty President John Freeman Moves to Evolve Bank & Trust 1 hour ago