Arkansas Hospitality Association
Since 1997, Montine McNulty has been executive director of the AHA, which combines the efforts of Arkansas restaurants, hotels and motels, travel businesses and their state associations.
McNulty has served since 1987 on the Parks & Tourism board. She is a board member and past chair of the International Society of Hotel Association Executives and is a board member of the Council of State Restaurant Association Executives and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 2 days ago