Arkansas Hospitality Association
Since 1997, Montine McNulty has been executive director of the AHA, which combines the efforts of Arkansas restaurants, hotels and motels, travel businesses and their state associations.
McNulty has served since 1987 on the Parks & Tourism board. She is a board member and past chair of the International Society of Hotel Association Executives and is a board member of the Council of State Restaurant Association Executives and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 2 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 12 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 5 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 12 hours ago