Arkansas Hospitality Association
Since 1997, Montine McNulty has been executive director of the AHA, which combines the efforts of Arkansas restaurants, hotels and motels, travel businesses and their state associations.
McNulty has served since 1987 on the Parks & Tourism board. She is a board member and past chair of the International Society of Hotel Association Executives and is a board member of the Council of State Restaurant Association Executives and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 2 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 20 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 3 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago