Arkansas Hospitality Association
Since 1997, Montine McNulty has been executive director of the AHA, which combines the efforts of Arkansas restaurants, hotels and motels, travel businesses and their state associations.
McNulty has served since 1987 on the Parks & Tourism board. She is a board member and past chair of the International Society of Hotel Association Executives and is a board member of the Council of State Restaurant Association Executives and the American Hotel & Lodging Association.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 1 day ago
- Eight 40 Under 40 Honorees Who Became CEO 1 day ago
- Movista: Bentonville A City On Fire 13 hours ago
- Today's THV Anchor Matt Turner Dies in One-Vehicle Accident 8 months ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago