Shelby Woods founded the Woods Brothers Agency in 1967, which later merged with then-Cranford Johnson Robinson. As chairman emeritus, Woods sits on the executive committee of CJRW and provides counsel to senior management and to the travel and tourism division of the agency.
Woods also is the senior account supervisor for CJRW's lucrative contract with the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, whose current annual advertising budget is nearly $12 million. Woods has served as chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. He is a charter member and currently is treasurer of the executive committee of the Arkansas Tourism Development Foundation.
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 14 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 2 hours ago
- High Cost of New Drugs Weighs on Medicaid 2 hours ago
- Southwestern Energy to Again Test Brown Dense 1 year ago