Shelby Woods founded the Woods Brothers Agency in 1967, which later merged with then-Cranford Johnson Robinson. As chairman emeritus, Woods sits on the executive committee of CJRW and provides counsel to senior management and to the travel and tourism division of the agency.
Woods also is the senior account supervisor for CJRW's lucrative contract with the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, whose current annual advertising budget is nearly $12 million. Woods has served as chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. He is a charter member and currently is treasurer of the executive committee of the Arkansas Tourism Development Foundation.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Arrested for Extortion by FBI 6 hours ago
- Windstream Works to Upgrade As FCC Finds Broadband Lacking 6 days ago
- Arkansas State Treasurer Martha Shoffner Targeted in Criminal Probe 4 months ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 14 hours ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 2 days ago