Shelby Woods founded the Woods Brothers Agency in 1967, which later merged with then-Cranford Johnson Robinson. As chairman emeritus, Woods sits on the executive committee of CJRW and provides counsel to senior management and to the travel and tourism division of the agency.
Woods also is the senior account supervisor for CJRW's lucrative contract with the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, whose current annual advertising budget is nearly $12 million. Woods has served as chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. He is a charter member and currently is treasurer of the executive committee of the Arkansas Tourism Development Foundation.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Bark Bar Nears Opening With No Time to Paws 14 hours ago
- A Look Inside a $12.4 Million Slap at Wal-Mart 2 weeks ago
- Grand Savings, Citizens Banks Add Execs in Rogers (NWA Movers & Shakers) 14 hours ago
- Different Drug War Rages Over Savings, Prescription Costs 14 hours ago
- Homebank Holds Claim in El Dorado Man's $3.3M Bankruptcy 14 hours ago