Shelby Woods founded the Woods Brothers Agency in 1967, which later merged with then-Cranford Johnson Robinson. As chairman emeritus, Woods sits on the executive committee of CJRW and provides counsel to senior management and to the travel and tourism division of the agency.
Woods also is the senior account supervisor for CJRW's lucrative contract with the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, whose current annual advertising budget is nearly $12 million. Woods has served as chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. He is a charter member and currently is treasurer of the executive committee of the Arkansas Tourism Development Foundation.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 1 day ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 1 day ago
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Senior Staff Hires 2 days ago