Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Shelby Woods founded the Woods Brothers Agency in 1967, which later merged with then-Cranford Johnson Robinson. As chairman emeritus, Woods sits on the executive committee of CJRW and provides counsel to senior management and to the travel and tourism division of the agency.
Woods also is the senior account supervisor for CJRW's lucrative contract with the Arkansas Department of Parks & Tourism, whose current annual advertising budget is nearly $12 million. Woods has served as chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce. He is a charter member and currently is treasurer of the executive committee of the Arkansas Tourism Development Foundation.
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Inauguration Day in Arkansas
- Arkansas Senate Panel Advances Plan for Medicaid Compromise 14 hours ago
- Innovate Arkansas Bringing Iron Yard Coding School to Little Rock 2 days ago
- Who Owns Customer Service? (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- Ron Maxwell Named Deputy Tourism Director For State Parks 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Education Board to Consider Takeover of Little Rock Schools 21 hours ago