John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Matt Lile Pleads Guilty to Embezzlement, Agrees to 1-Year Prison Sentence 2 days ago
- 10 Years Later, Case of M. David Howell's Ponzi Scheme Nears End 2 years ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Spar over Tax Cuts, Ads in Debate 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 days ago