John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- With Dazzling Gem, Steve Landers Sr. Stays In the Running 2 days ago
- Soul of the South Investors Battle over KMYA License 2 days ago
- Structural Failure (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Arkansas Convention Center Troubles Dog Texarkana Investor 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson's Top Aide Departing at End of Month 1 day ago