As vice president and general manager of CenturyLink in Jacksonville , John Dreher has responsibility for CenturyLink's operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
CenturyLink, of Monroe, La., employs 390 people in Arkansas. After the completion of its $22 billion acquisition of Qwest Communications, CenturyLink became the third largest telecommunications company.
Before being named general manager for the four-state market in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 2 days ago
- Arkansas' 75 Largest Private Companies 2 years ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV 10 hours ago
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 20 hours ago