John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 13 hours ago
- Contentious Grocery Store Wine Bill Headed to House 1 day ago
- Circuit Judge Wade Naramore Reinstated After Acquittal in Son's Death 1 day ago
- Go Forward Pine Bluff Moves Toward Tax Votes 1 day ago
- Home BancShares Completes Giant Holdings Inc. Buy 14 hours ago