As vice president and general manager of CenturyLink in Jacksonville , John Dreher has responsibility for CenturyLink's operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
CenturyLink, of Monroe, La., employs 390 people in Arkansas. After the completion of its $22 billion acquisition of Qwest Communications, CenturyLink became the third largest telecommunications company.
Before being named general manager for the four-state market in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Intruder Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion 3 hours ago
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Welspun, Alliance Rubber, Conway Machine and Tyson Winners at Global Trade Awards 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 2 days ago
- Mike Beebe Says He's Working Quickly to Pick New Arkansas Treasurer 23 hours ago