John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield Tops Big Private Companies List 11 hours ago
- New Hires at Baldwin & Shell Includes Jonesboro Director (Movers & Shakers) 11 hours ago
- AP Analysis: Few Avenues To Derail Asa Hutchinson's Re-election Bid 6 hours ago
- Former Deepwater Heir Continues Legal Battle of Will 11 hours ago
- At Annual Meeting, William Dillard II Says He's Encouraged With Recent Trends 2 days ago