John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Arkansas Lawmakers Say They'll Move Quickly on Tax Cut 4 days ago
- UALR Sports Enters 10-Year Multimedia Contract With Learfield 5 days ago
- Cara Boyd-Conners Moves to Davenport Law (Movers & Shakers) 7 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- Canadian Company Buying Anthony Forest Products for $93.5M 1 year ago