John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 1 day ago
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 1 day ago
- Archives Show Hillary Clinton OK'd Tax Breaks for Nonprofits 8 hours ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 2 days ago
- Update: Little Rock Clinic, Pharmacy Raided in Prescription Drug Crackdown 2 days ago