As vice president and general manager of CenturyLink in Jacksonville , John Dreher has responsibility for CenturyLink's operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
CenturyLink, of Monroe, La., employs 390 people in Arkansas. After the completion of its $22 billion acquisition of Qwest Communications, CenturyLink became the third largest telecommunications company.
Before being named general manager for the four-state market in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
- Reuters Goes Inside Serco, the Obamacare Hub in Rogers That Employs 1,600
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Stuttgart Scientist Accused of Industrial Espionage 23 hours ago
- Audit Meeting Ends Without Testimony from Brad Choate 26 mins ago
- Scott Hancock to Lead NWA Division for Centennial Bank 7 hours ago
- Audit Shows $12K in Improper Spending; Mark Darr Says He'll Repay 22 hours ago
- Tommy Bahama CEO Terry Pillow Donates $250k to UCA College of Business 5 hours ago