John Dreher, vice president and general manager of CenturyLink’s Mid-South Market, has overall fiscal responsibility for the company’s operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, the Mid-South Market employs 420 people, excluding corporate employees. CenturyLink is the third-largest telecommunications company in the nation and is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and hosted IT solutions, with headquarters in Monroe, Louisiana.
Before joining CenturyLink in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 15 hours ago
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 18 hours ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 20 hours ago
- Arkansas Farmers Face New Challenges with Climate Change 1 year ago