As vice president and general manager of CenturyLink in Jacksonville , John Dreher has responsibility for CenturyLink's operations in Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Oklahoma.
CenturyLink, of Monroe, La., employs 390 people in Arkansas. After the completion of its $22 billion acquisition of Qwest Communications, CenturyLink became the third largest telecommunications company.
Before being named general manager for the four-state market in 2004, Dreher worked as vice president of wireline marketing at Alltel Corp.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Updated: Winner, Loser in Simmons Charters Consolidation 15 hours ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 5 hours ago
- Ballet Arkansas Names New Executive Director 4 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 15 hours ago