Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world's largest telecommunications companies, AT&T Inc. of Dallas. He joined AT&T in 1979 and was named president in 2002.
Drilling also serves on several corporate and nonprofit boards, including the Arkansas Children's Hospital board of trustees and ACH's Research Institute board, the University of Arkansas board of advisers, the Simmons First National Corp. board of directors and the advisory boards of the colleges of business at the University of Arkansas and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
In 2005, the Morrilton native was the chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 1 day ago
- Baptist Health Foundation Cuts Fundraising Goal to $40 Million 3 days ago
- Mike Beebe Says He's Working Quickly to Pick New Arkansas Treasurer 6 hours ago
- West Memphis Gets $11M Grant for Port 6 hours ago