President and Senior Vice President of External and Regulatory Affairs
Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, AT&T of Dallas.
He joined AT&T in 1979 and has served in various positions, including customer service, sales and marketing and the external affairs organizations. He was named president of the Arkansas division in 2002. On June 1, 2012, Drilling also assumed responsibility of the State Regulatory Initiatives group.
Drilling also has served on numerous boards over the past 35 years, including the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and the University of Arkansas Board of Advisors. He’s a former chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and former president of Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce board of Directors, and he was recently appointed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- 'Scooter' Stuart Family, Bank Reach Settlement Over $14.9M Forfeiture 1 day ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 2 days ago
- Lockheed Martin in Camden to Work $1.5B Contract 1 day ago
- A Depressing Motivator (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- With Operating Expenses Reduced, Soul of the South's Future Unclear 2 days ago