President and Senior Vice President of External and Regulatory Affairs
Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, AT&T of Dallas.
He joined AT&T in 1979 and has served in various positions, including customer service, sales and marketing and the external affairs organizations. He was named president of the Arkansas division in 2002. On June 1, 2012, Drilling also assumed responsibility of the State Regulatory Initiatives group.
Drilling also has served on numerous boards over the past 35 years, including the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and the University of Arkansas Board of Advisors. He’s a former chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and former president of Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce board of Directors, and he was recently appointed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Beaudet Aviation to Land at Little Rock, Create 75 Jobs 13 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 1 year ago
- Hanna Still Believes in Arkoma Basin's Future 3 days ago
- Leaders Say New School District Will Boost Businesses in Jacksonville 14 hours ago
- Update: AP Withdraws Story About Leslie Rutledge Letter 7 hours ago