Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world's largest telecommunications companies, AT&T Inc. of Dallas. He joined AT&T in 1979 and was named president in 2002.
Drilling also serves on several corporate and nonprofit boards, including the Arkansas Children's Hospital board of trustees and ACH's Research Institute board, the University of Arkansas board of advisers, the Simmons First National Corp. board of directors and the advisory boards of the colleges of business at the University of Arkansas and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
In 2005, the Morrilton native was the chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 12 hours ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Shoe Company Munro Laying Off 56 in Hot Springs 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 8 hours ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 8 hours ago