Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world's largest telecommunications companies, AT&T Inc. of Dallas. He joined AT&T in 1979 and was named president in 2002.
Drilling also serves on several corporate and nonprofit boards, including the Arkansas Children's Hospital board of trustees and ACH's Research Institute board, the University of Arkansas board of advisers, the Simmons First National Corp. board of directors and the advisory boards of the colleges of business at the University of Arkansas and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
In 2005, the Morrilton native was the chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 2 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 12 hours ago
- WLR Retail Project Trails $1.8M Land Purchase (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- After Traffic Jam, Arkansas Lawmakers Seek Answers From Highway Officials 5 hours ago
- Proposed Change in State Securities Law Out of Step With Neighboring States 12 hours ago