President and Senior Vice President of External and Regulatory Affairs
Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, AT&T of Dallas.
He joined AT&T in 1979 and has served in various positions, including customer service, sales and marketing and the external affairs organizations. He was named president of the Arkansas division in 2002. On June 1, 2012, Drilling also assumed responsibility of the State Regulatory Initiatives group.
Drilling also has served on numerous boards over the past 35 years, including the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and the University of Arkansas Board of Advisors. He’s a former chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and former president of Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce board of Directors, and he was recently appointed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 13 hours ago
- Warren Stephens Bets on Britain's Bathstore 2 days ago
- Crystal Bridges Names New Curators 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 2014 Power List 2 days ago
- For First Time, Jimmy Dean Moves Beyond Breakfast 10 hours ago