President and Senior Vice President of External and Regulatory Affairs
Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, AT&T of Dallas.
He joined AT&T in 1979 and has served in various positions, including customer service, sales and marketing and the external affairs organizations. He was named president of the Arkansas division in 2002. On June 1, 2012, Drilling also assumed responsibility of the State Regulatory Initiatives group.
Drilling also has served on numerous boards over the past 35 years, including the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and the University of Arkansas Board of Advisors. He’s a former chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and former president of Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce board of Directors, and he was recently appointed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 2 days ago
- Archives Show Hillary Clinton OK'd Tax Breaks for Nonprofits 22 hours ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 3 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Proposes $87M Bond Package for Lockheed Martin 2 days ago
- CHI St. Vincent's Chad Aduddell on Curbing Costs by Staying in Touch with Patients 5 days ago