President and Senior Vice President of External and Regulatory Affairs
Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, AT&T of Dallas.
He joined AT&T in 1979 and has served in various positions, including customer service, sales and marketing and the external affairs organizations. He was named president of the Arkansas division in 2002. On June 1, 2012, Drilling also assumed responsibility of the State Regulatory Initiatives group.
Drilling also has served on numerous boards over the past 35 years, including the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and the University of Arkansas Board of Advisors. He’s a former chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and former president of Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce board of Directors, and he was recently appointed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 4 days ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 15 hours ago
- Brandon Barber Sentenced to 65 Months in Prison for Fraud, Money Laundering 3 days ago
- Dennis Smiley's Wife Cynthia Files Chapter 7 Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago