President and Senior Vice President of External and Regulatory Affairs
Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world’s largest telecommunications companies, AT&T of Dallas.
He joined AT&T in 1979 and has served in various positions, including customer service, sales and marketing and the external affairs organizations. He was named president of the Arkansas division in 2002. On June 1, 2012, Drilling also assumed responsibility of the State Regulatory Initiatives group.
Drilling also has served on numerous boards over the past 35 years, including the Arkansas Children’s Hospital Board of Trustees and the University of Arkansas Board of Advisors. He’s a former chairman of the Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce and former president of Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce board of Directors, and he was recently appointed to the Arkansas Economic Development Commission.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 2 days ago
- Windstream Holdings COO Brent Whittington to Resign 18 hours ago
- NLR Woman Pleads Guilty to $1M Payroll Fraud 16 hours ago
- Clinton National Airport Reveals $20M Concourse Renovation Plans 17 hours ago
- Sources: Turner Grain Appears Headed to Bankruptcy, Losses in Millions 4 days ago