Ed Drilling is the top Arkansas executive of one of the world's largest telecommunications companies, AT&T Inc. of Dallas. He joined AT&T in 1979 and was named president in 2002.
Drilling also serves on several corporate and nonprofit boards, including the Arkansas Children's Hospital board of trustees and ACH's Research Institute board, the University of Arkansas board of advisers, the Simmons First National Corp. board of directors and the advisory boards of the colleges of business at the University of Arkansas and the University of Arkansas at Little Rock.
In 2005, the Morrilton native was the chairman of the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International
- Fort Smith Foundation Considers Osteopathic Medical School
- Oilfield Equipment Manufacturer Expanding in Fort Smith 7 hours ago
- Here's Football Coach Blake Anderson's Contract Details at Arkansas State University 24 hours ago
- NanoMech Unveils Its 'Oscar of Innovation' 5 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch A-Go on Indiegogo 5 hours ago
- 'Secret Santa' Bill Gates Donates A Cow Through Heifer International 1 day ago