Vice President and General Manager of Arkansas, Oklahoma
Before climbing to the position of vice president of Arkansas and Oklahoma markets in November 2008, Steve Gray headed the sales operations for AT&T's wireless unit in Atlanta. In his new role, Gray oversees all wireless and wired product sales and distribution and network, financial and operational matters. The native of Castor, La., has more than 25 years of experience in the telecommunications industry.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 day ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 11 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 15 hours ago
- Judge Dismisses Nucor's Federal Lawsuit Against Big River Steel 1 day ago