Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 3 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 22 hours ago
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 3 days ago
- Simmons First Unveils Plan to Move Pine Bluff Forward 3 days ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 2 days ago