Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 1 day ago
- KARN Reporter Donna Kelley Dies at 66 17 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 1 day ago
- Fords Set Up New Hedge Fund Under Westrock Umbrella 1 day ago
- Settlement Reached Between One Bank, BHL Financing 1 day ago