Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 21 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 21 hours ago
- Chef Lee Richardson May Be Ready to 'Cache' In 21 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 21 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 21 hours ago