Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Update: Stewart Resigns as Sparks, Summit CEO; Tim Schmidt Named Interim 21 hours ago
- Underground Tunnels Challenge Hot Springs Engineers from Past to Present 1 month ago
- Suddenlink to Invest $29M in Arkansas This Year 22 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Man Killed in Accident at Norandal USA Plant in Newport 23 hours ago