Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 14 hours ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Scientist Pleads in Rice Seed Theft Case 17 hours ago
- Camp Siloam Gets $1M Donation for Dining Hall Campaign 13 hours ago
- Mini Golf Owner Accused of Putting Money Away from Judgment 4 days ago