Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 2 days ago
- USA Truck Executive Leaves Company to Stay in Dallas 23 hours ago
- Ex-LR Schools Chief Dexter Suggs Loses Doctorate Amid Plagiarism Question 6 hours ago
- First National Bank of Lawrence County Bilked of at Least $3.9M 1 day ago
- John James Looks to Make New Mark With Hayseed 2 days ago