Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain 1 day ago
- Alcohol Amendment Will Be on November Ballot 1 day ago
- Farmers Dismayed As New Farm Bill Dumps Direct Payments 6 days ago
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 2 days ago
- Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 2 days ago