Forrest City Grocery Co.
David Cohn is president of Forrest City Grocery Co., a wholesale food distributor that employs about 350 people and serves about 2,000 stores in six states. The company, which was founded in 1905, reported $725 million in revenue in 2009, which was up 7.4 percent from the previous year.
In 1993, Cohn opened Tobacco Superstore, of which he is the president. It has 80 stores in four states and 700 employees.
Cohn died in 2011.
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Sissy's Log Cabin Defends Lien on Rolex Sold After Divorce 1 day ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 18 hours ago