In 1986, Roger Collins started with Harps Food Stores Inc. as the vice president of finance and chief financial officer. He was promoted to executive vice president in 1995 and then president and CEO in 2000. He serves on the boards and executive committees of the National Cooperative Bank in Washington, D.C., the National Grocers Association of Arlington, Va., and the Associated Wholesale Grocers of Kansas City, Kan.
For the fiscal year that ended Aug. 29, 2011, Harps reported $516.7 million in revenue, up 3.3 percent from the previous year. Harps has 63 stores in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 1 hour ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 3 hours ago