In 1986, Roger Collins started with Harps Food Stores Inc. as the vice president of finance and chief financial officer. He was promoted to executive vice president in 1995 and then president and CEO in 2000. He serves on the boards and executive committees of the National Cooperative Bank in Washington, D.C., the National Grocers Association of Arlington, Va., and the Associated Wholesale Grocers of Kansas City, Kan.
For the fiscal year that ended Aug. 29, 2011, Harps reported $516.7 million in revenue, up 3.3 percent from the previous year. Harps has 63 stores in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Questions About Martha Shoffner's Arrest That Should Be Answered Monday
- Video: What We Know About the Arrest of Martha Shoffner
- Welspun, Alliance Rubber, Conway Machine and Tyson Winners at Global Trade Awards 14 hours ago
- Twin Brothers Take on World of George's Inc. 3 days ago
- Remington Plans $32 Million Expansion of Lonoke Ammunition Plant 2 days ago
- Arkansas Treasurer Martha Shoffner Resigns Amid Charges She Took Cash 1 day ago
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago