In 1986, Roger Collins started with Harps Food Stores Inc. as the vice president of finance and chief financial officer. He was promoted to executive vice president in 1995 and then president and CEO in 2000. He serves on the boards and executive committees of the National Cooperative Bank in Washington, D.C., the National Grocers Association of Arlington, Va., and the Associated Wholesale Grocers of Kansas City, Kan.
For the fiscal year that ended Aug. 29, 2011, Harps reported $516.7 million in revenue, up 3.3 percent from the previous year. Harps has 63 stores in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Home BancShares' 1Q Profit A Record, Up 56 Percent 3 hours ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon, Wife Give $1M to UA Walton Business College 3 hours ago
- Franklin McLarty on What Big Auto Manufacturers Must Do to Stay on the Road (Executive Q&A) 4 days ago
- Simmons First 1Q Profit Down 27 Percent 2 hours ago