In 1986, Roger Collins started with Harps Food Stores Inc. as the vice president of finance and chief financial officer. He was promoted to executive vice president in 1995 and then president and CEO in 2000. He serves on the boards and executive committees of the National Cooperative Bank in Washington, D.C., the National Grocers Association of Arlington, Va., and the Associated Wholesale Grocers of Kansas City, Kan.
For the fiscal year that ended Aug. 29, 2011, Harps reported $516.7 million in revenue, up 3.3 percent from the previous year. Harps has 63 stores in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 14 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 14 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 14 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 14 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 14 hours ago