Roger Collins started with Harps Food Stores Inc. in 1986 as vice president of finance and chief financial officer. He grew up in west Texas and practiced as a CPA in public accounting for four years before moving to Arkansas.
In 1995, Collins was promoted to executive vice president and to president and CEO in 2000. He has served on both the boards and executive committees of the National Cooperative Bank, the National Grocers Association and Associated Wholesale Grocers.
For the fiscal year that ended Aug. 30, 2013, Harps reported $571 million in revenue, up 5.7 percent from the previous year. Harps has 73 stores in Arkansas, Oklahoma and Missouri.
Arkansas Business Staff
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Camille Norman Joins ERI as Media Director 18 hours ago
- Political Strategist Noelle Nikpours' Racy Website Replaced 9 years ago
- Arkansas Democrats' Dinner Renamed to Honor Bill Clinton 5 hours ago
- Hot Springs' Waters Hotel Joins Ascend Collection 2 days ago
- USA Truck Hires Kim Littlejohn as Tech Officer 1 day ago