In 1986, Roger Collins started with Harps Food Stores Inc. as the vice president of finance and chief financial officer. He was promoted to executive vice president in 1995 and then president and CEO in 2000. He serves on the boards and executive committees of the National Cooperative Bank in Washington, D.C., the National Grocers Association of Arlington, Va., and the Associated Wholesale Grocers of Kansas City, Kan.
For the fiscal year that ended Aug. 29, 2011, Harps reported $516.7 million in revenue, up 3.3 percent from the previous year. Harps has 63 stores in Arkansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Federal Jury Finds Martha Shoffner Guilty of Bribery, Extortion 17 hours ago
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 1 day ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 24 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- CJRW Takes On Changes in Marketing Industry 2 days ago