Joe Courtright was named president and CEO of Stephen LaFrance's USA Drug Stores Inc. in 2006. Courtright had been USA Drug's vice president of pharmacy for its western division and had worked at May's Drug Stores Inc. of Tulsa for more than 15 years. USA Drug acquired May's Drug Stores in 2004.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 2 days ago
- Meet the Finalists of the 27th Annual Arkansas Business of the Year Awards 18 hours ago
- Marcus Devine Named New Director for Division of Youth Services 23 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Talks Workers, Customers, Critics 23 hours ago
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 2 days ago