President of Global Wal-Mart Team
Procter & Gamble Distributing Co.
Jeff Schomburger has worked for Procter & Gamble for more than 25 years which includes spending seven years in Europe as vice president of Western Europe Sales.
In 2003, he moved to Fayetteville to head P&G's Global Wal-Mart Team and was promoted to his current position in 2005. Procter & Gamble is the largest supplier to Wal-Mart Stores Inc.
He also has been active with the Walton Arts Center, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- BKD Tops List of Largest Accounting Firms 8 years ago
- Secretary of State Approves Language for 3 Arkansas Ballot Measures 3 months ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago