President of Global Wal-Mart Team
Procter & Gamble Distributing Co.
Jeff Schomburger began working for Procter & Gamble in 1984, and from 1997 to 2003 he worked in Europe as vice president of Western Europe Sales.
In 2003, he moved to Fayetteville to head P&G’s Global Wal-Mart Team and was promoted to his current position in 2005. Procter & Gamble is the largest supplier to Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Schomburger also has been active with the Walton Arts Center, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Husqvarna to Add Solar Power at Nashville Plant 2 days ago
- In South Arkansas, Solar Power Is Hot 2 days ago
- Tyson Names George Chappelle Chief Integration Officer 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 8 years ago
- Dillard Family Members Paid $19 Million in 2013 3 years ago