President of Global Wal-Mart Team
Procter & Gamble Distributing Co.
Jeff Schomburger began working for Procter & Gamble in 1984, and from 1997 to 2003 he worked in Europe as vice president of Western Europe Sales.
In 2003, he moved to Fayetteville to head P&G’s Global Wal-Mart Team and was promoted to his current position in 2005. Procter & Gamble is the largest supplier to Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Schomburger also has been active with the Walton Arts Center, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Reports: APEX Tool to Close Springdale Plant That Employs 250
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- Bruce Oakley To Give Turner Grain Money To Judge 1 day ago
- Maumelle Firm Southland Metals Wins $3.8M Judgment 2 days ago
- Sources: Turner Grain Appears Headed to Bankruptcy, Losses in Millions 3 days ago
- Southern Bancorp to Buy Mississippi's Smallest Bank 13 hours ago
- Texarkana Hotel Group to Pay $915K 16 hours ago