President of Global Wal-Mart Team
Procter & Gamble Distributing Co.
Jeff Schomburger began working for Procter & Gamble in 1984, and from 1997 to 2003 he worked in Europe as vice president of Western Europe Sales.
In 2003, he moved to Fayetteville to head P&G’s Global Wal-Mart Team and was promoted to his current position in 2005. Procter & Gamble is the largest supplier to Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Schomburger also has been active with the Walton Arts Center, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 5 days ago
- Developers Seek Creative Buyer for Old Paragould Power Plant 2 days ago
- Indian Mall Site in Jonesboro Sold to Memphis Group; Redevelopment Planned 18 hours ago
- America's Car-Mart CEO Henderson Announces Retirement 2 days ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Dr. Joanna Seibert, Health Care Pioneer 5 days ago