President of Global Wal-Mart Team
Procter & Gamble Distributing Co.
Jeff Schomburger began working for Procter & Gamble in 1984, and from 1997 to 2003 he worked in Europe as vice president of Western Europe Sales.
In 2003, he moved to Fayetteville to head P&G’s Global Wal-Mart Team and was promoted to his current position in 2005. Procter & Gamble is the largest supplier to Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Schomburger also has been active with the Walton Arts Center, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 12 hours ago
- After Boom in Shale, Arkansas Gas Industry Faces Halt in Drilling 12 hours ago
- Farmland Produces $4.5M Transaction (Real Deals) 12 hours ago
- KARN Reporter Donna Kelley Dies at 66 4 hours ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 12 hours ago