President of Global Wal-Mart Team
Procter & Gamble Distributing Co.
Jeff Schomburger began working for Procter & Gamble in 1984, and from 1997 to 2003 he worked in Europe as vice president of Western Europe Sales.
In 2003, he moved to Fayetteville to head P&G’s Global Wal-Mart Team and was promoted to his current position in 2005. Procter & Gamble is the largest supplier to Wal-Mart Stores Inc. Schomburger also has been active with the Walton Arts Center, the Hispanic Scholarship Fund and the United Way of Northwest Arkansas.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 2 days ago
- CaseStack Sees Success Through Service, Experience 4 days ago
- Nucor Corp. Plans New $230M Mill at Blytheville, 100 Jobs 5 days ago
- Developer Brandon Woodrome Pleads Guilty to Fraud 3 days ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 4 days ago