President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Cache Chef Payne Harding Apologizes After Protestors Hit With Water
- Update: Judge Sentences Martha Shoffner to 30 Months in Prison 8 hours ago
- Receiver Seeks Another Contempt of Court Ruling Against John Rogers 1 day ago
- A Proud Moment for Our State: The Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 11 hours ago
- Inaugural Inductees Honored at Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame 13 hours ago
- Arkansas Officials Again Suspend Medicaid Cancellations 8 hours ago