President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 2 days ago
- Acxiom, Twitter Expand Partnership 1 day ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 2 days ago
- Agent: US Prosecutor to Get Evidence About Searcy's Ex-Police Chief 11 hours ago
- BlueInGreen Announces North American Sales Expansion 11 hours ago