President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Architect William Gaskin Dies at 62 6 years ago
- Arkansas Best Corp. Granted Confidentiality in SEC Filings 1 month ago
- What's At Stake, Who's In Charge? A User's Guide to the 89th General Assembly 4 months ago
- News from the 89th General Assembly, the Arkansas Legislature 4 years ago
- State Rep. Nate Bell Criticized for 'Boston Liberals' Tweet 1 month ago