President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Seven-Year Campaign Raises $167M 11 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago