President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Deloitte to Open Little Rock Office 1 day ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd FinTech Accelerator Ends 1 day ago
- SWEPCO Plans to Buy $3.2B Stake in Nation's Largest Wind Farm 19 hours ago
- Harrison Draws More Bank Competition 5 days ago
- Western Foods to Employ 50 in Pine Bluff 1 day ago