President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago
- Brown Sugar Bakeshop Plans to Fill Cake Hole in NLR 1 day ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 1 day ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 2 days ago
- Crawford: Cuban Market Could Boost Arkansas, But Leaders Must Act Fast 2 days ago