President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Jeff Amerine: 'Open Innovation' Model Can Work for Entire State 2 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Closes on Land for New Fayetteville Store (NWA Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Governor Signs Bill for $87M Lockheed Martin Incentive 1 day ago
- USA Truck, Knight Transportation End Takeover Battle, Lawsuit 1 year ago