President and CEO
Pizza Pro Inc.
Scott Stevens started Pizza Pro in Jacksonville in 1985, and it now has more than 450 franchise locations in 18 states.
Stevens also has launched Pizza Pro subsidiaries, which include Old Chicago restaurants, which started in 2008 and now has three locations, and Brick Oven Pizza Co., which began in 2004 and has seven locations in Arkansas, Texas and Mississippi.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 7 hours ago
- Saline County Timberland Packed Into $13.5M Sale 7 hours ago
- Teamsters Deal Brings Flexibility, Value to ABF 7 hours ago
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 7 hours ago