S. Robson Walton
Rob Walton is the eldest son of Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer.
In 1969 he joined Wal-Mart and has been senior vice president, secretary and general counsel and vice chairman. He was named chairman of the board of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in 1992 after his father died. He is a trustee at the College of Wooster and is a graduate of the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and of the Columbia University School of Law.
In 2013, Forbes listed Walton as the 11th-richest person in the world. His net worth was $34.2 billion as of March 3.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Moses Tucker Breaks Ground on $5M Apartment Project 14 hours ago
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 13 hours ago
- Satanic Temple Sees Arkansas as Possible Monument Location 8 hours ago
- CNG Stations Continue Expansion in Arkansas 2 days ago