S. Robson Walton
Rob Walton joined Wal-Mart in 1969 and has been senior vice president, secretary and general counsel and vice chairman. He was named chairman of the board of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in 1992, days after his father, founder Sam Walton, died.
He also is a trustee at Wooster College in Ohio. In March 2011, Forbes estimated Rob Walton's net worth to be $21 billion, placing him No. 22 on the list of the world's billionaires.
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Previously Withheld Clinton Records Go Public Today
- Wal-Mart Buys Yumprint of Seattle
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 8 months ago
- Maumelle Hampton Inn Hosts $6.3 Million Sale (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- Steele Stephens: Martha Shoffner Took $6K at Arkansas Capitol 2 days ago
- Update: Martha Shoffner to Start Trial Tuesday on 14 Corruption Counts 6 days ago
- Commission Investigates Judge Mike Maggio's Web Postings 3 days ago