S. Robson Walton
Rob Walton joined Wal-Mart in 1969 and has been senior vice president, secretary and general counsel and vice chairman. He was named chairman of the board of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in 1992, days after his father, founder Sam Walton, died.
He also is a trustee at Wooster College in Ohio. In March 2011, Forbes estimated Rob Walton's net worth to be $21 billion, placing him No. 22 on the list of the world's billionaires.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 4 hours ago
- 13 Lenders Produce ROE Of More Than 13 Percent 3 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 22 hours ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 22 hours ago
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 1 day ago