S. Robson Walton
Rob Walton joined Wal-Mart in 1969 and has been senior vice president, secretary and general counsel and vice chairman. He was named chairman of the board of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in 1992, days after his father, founder Sam Walton, died.
He also is a trustee at Wooster College in Ohio. In March 2011, Forbes estimated Rob Walton's net worth to be $21 billion, placing him No. 22 on the list of the world's billionaires.
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 2 hours ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 5 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 22 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $2.1M to UA Program 3 hours ago