S. Robson Walton
Rob Walton is the eldest son of Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer.
In 1969 he joined Wal-Mart and has been senior vice president, secretary and general counsel and vice chairman. He was named chairman of the board of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in 1992 after his father died. He is a trustee at the College of Wooster and is a graduate of the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and of the Columbia University School of Law.
In 2013, Forbes listed Walton as the 11th-richest person in the world. His net worth was $34.2 billion as of March 3.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Arkansas Travel Agents Say: We're Still Flying High 3 days ago
- Vestcom International to Move Headquarters to One Cantrell Building 1 day ago
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 1 day ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 5 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago