S. Robson Walton
Rob Walton is the eldest son of Sam Walton, founder of Wal-Mart, the world’s largest retailer.
In 1969 he joined Wal-Mart and has been senior vice president, secretary and general counsel and vice chairman. He was named chairman of the board of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. in 1992 after his father died. He is a trustee at the College of Wooster and is a graduate of the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville and of the Columbia University School of Law.
In 2013, Forbes listed Walton as the 11th-richest person in the world. His net worth was $34.2 billion as of March 3.
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Update: No Action on Lawyer Sanctions; Holmes Rethinking Finding of 'Bad Faith' 13 hours ago
- Crisis or Speed Bump? What Brexit Vote Means for World Economy 13 hours ago
- Two Former Walmart Express Stores to Reopen As Harps 1 day ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2016 5 days ago
- Casino Campaign Announces Deal With Cherokee Nation 2 days ago