William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Murphy Chief Roger Jenkins' Pay for 2016 Falls 40 Percent 2 days ago
- Southern Bancorp to Buy Farmers Bank of Hamburg 2 months ago
- CARTI Reports Bigger Loss Than Expected 6 days ago
- The Influencers: Michael Poore of the Little Rock School District 6 days ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 8 years ago