William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- State of the South Report Cites Innovation Hub as Key to Arkansas Growth
- THV 11 News: Vilonia Business Reopens After Tornado
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 3 days ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago
- One Bank Takes Claims Against David Crews to Federal Bankruptcy Court 3 days ago
- Thomas Longe Appointed to Home BancShares Board of Directors 1 day ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 3 days ago