William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Simmons First Eyes Downtown Acxiom Building in Little Rock 1 day ago
- Simmons, Home BancShares Set To Vault Into $10B Club 1 day ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 day ago
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 day ago
- Two Financial Centre Draws $11.3M Sale (Real Deals) 1 day ago