William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago