William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- In Arkansas, Rural Hospitals Fight to Recruit Doctors 2 days ago
- Allegiance Health Faces Lawsuits, Tax Liens 2 days ago
- FAA Proposes $2M Fine Against Chicago Drone Operator 8 hours ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 1 day ago
- The Language of Customer Service (Craig Douglass On Consumers) 2 days ago