William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 14 hours ago
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 17 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 17 hours ago
- UCA Moves Forward with Feasibility Study on Mixed-Use Development 14 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 1 day ago