William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 11 hours ago
- No Time Like The Present (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 11 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 11 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 11 hours ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 11 hours ago