William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Bank Documents Illuminate John Rogers' Dealings 19 hours ago
- Allied Bank Properties Put Up On the Block 19 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Names New VP Chris Dunn 10 hours ago
- Woodland Heights Sells In $13.9M Transaction (Real Deals) 19 hours ago
- Soul of the South Board Member Mac Hogan Steps Down 19 hours ago