William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Georgia Mjartan to Leave Our House 17 hours ago
- Hudson Cisne & Co. Acquires Newton Owen Boyd & Smoke 17 hours ago
- Arkansas Women's Hall of Fame: Brinda J. Jackson, Groundbreaking Architect 3 days ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago
- Westrock, Circumference Join Money Managers List 3 days ago