William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Tyson Names George Chappelle Chief Integration Officer 2 days ago
- Dillard Family Reports Lower Compensation in 2015 1 year ago
- Husqvarna to Add Solar Power at Nashville Plant 3 days ago
- To Gain Edge, Manufacturers Enlist Robots 2 hours ago
- Keller Williams Market Pro Climbs to No. 2 on List of Top Residential Real Estate Agencies 1 week ago