William Dillard II
William Dillard II joined the board of directors of Dillard’s in 1967 and 10 years later he was promoted to president and chief operating officer.
He succeeded his father, founder William T. Dillard, as chief executive officer in 1998. He was named chairman of the company in 2002, the year his father died.
For the fiscal year that ended Feb. 1, Dillard’s reported $6.53 billion in sales and net income of $323.7 million. Dillard’s has 299 stores in 28 states.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Little Rock Prosecutors Indict 8 More Floridians in IRS Scam 1 day ago
- Update: Tyson Foods' $4.2B AdvancePierre Deal 'About Growth' 3 days ago
- Arkansas Trucking Association Highlights Parking Problem 4 days ago
- Innovation Center Puts UA And J.B. Hunt on Same Road 4 days ago
- U.S. Judge Dismisses Stone Bank Fraud Case 4 days ago