Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Will Jet.com Boost Wal-Mart's E-commerce? 1 week ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 5 days ago
- Solar Jobs Grow in US by 20 Percent in 2015 4 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Rejects Challenge to Medical Marijuana Plan 4 days ago
- Volkswagen Faces Long Road in Regaining Trust 4 hours ago