Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Start Here Little Rock to Host Event Saturday 20 hours ago
- Broadway Bridge Will Close Sept. 28 2 days ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 4 days ago
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock 2 days ago
- Dassault Falcon Jet Unveils New $60M Facility in Little Rock 9 months ago