Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Clinton Family Remembers Oscar de la Renta
- Social Media Reactions to Final Gubernatorial Debate
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 1 day ago
- Turner Grain Close to Filing $25M Bankruptcy 18 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 1 day ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 1 day ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 1 day ago