Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 10 hours ago
- Our Community, Our Dollars Ends Efforts in Faulkner, Craighead Counties 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Acquires Intervest Bancshares Corp. In $228.5M Deal 13 hours ago
- Judge Rules Allens Inc. Must Pay $2M Claim 10 hours ago
- Agronomic Innovations Purchases AgRobotics of Little Rock 11 hours ago