Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Windstream Spinoff CS&L to Begin Trading on Monday 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Judge Tosses Wal-Mart Bribery Case 2 weeks ago
- Jerry Pavlas Named CEO of One Bank & Trust 2 years ago
- Oxane Materials Facing More Heat from Lawsuits 1 week ago