Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- USA Truck Names New CFO James Reed 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Court Disqualifies Medical Marijuana Proposal, Issue 7 1 day ago
- Two Financial Centre Sold for $11.3M 1 day ago
- Millennials in Mind, Fornetti Brings Bakeries to Arkansas Road Runners 24 hours ago
- Arkansas Health Firms Owner Sentenced to 7 Years for Bribery 22 hours ago