Bentonville, Little Rock
During his long career in commercial real estate, Dickson Flake has helped develop more than 2 million SF of space.
In 1971, he co-founded Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson in 1971, the predecessor of today’s Arkansas Colliers International operations.
The 33-story First National Bank Building (today’s Regions Center) in Little Rock, ArcBest Corp. (formerly Arkansas Best) headquarters in Fort Smith and J.B. Hunt Transport Services headquarters in Lowell are among his legacy projects.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 3 days ago
- Video: Driver Destroys Ten Commandments Monument at Arkansas Capitol 47 mins ago
- An Arkansas Solution to a National Problem (Davy Carter Commentary) 3 days ago
- South Carolina Firm Buys Bowman Shopping Centers for $7.1M 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Completes Corporate Restructuring 22 hours ago