John Flake made his reputation as a deal-maker with a string of apartments, office buildings, medical space and retail projects primarily in Arkansas.
He was a leading player in making the tallest office building in Arkansas happen: the 40-story Simmons Tower in downtown Little Rock, which opened in 1986 as Capitol Tower and later was called TCBY Tower and Metropolitan National Bank Building. He established Flake & Co. in 1979, the foundational firm of today’s Flake & Kelley Commercial.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Allied Auction Saw More Banks Bid; Chambers Garnishes Golden's Last Paycheck 15 hours ago
- $2.8 Million Transaction Visits LR's Legacy Hotel (Real Deals) 15 hours ago
- No Surprise: Higher Pay Helps Attract, Retain Employees 15 hours ago
- Eldridge Aims to Unseat Boozman in Arkansas US Senate Race 8 hours ago
- Dozen Lawyers File Appeal in Holmes Sanction 15 hours ago