John Flake made his reputation as a deal-maker with a string of apartments, office buildings, medical space and retail projects primarily in Arkansas.
He was a leading player in making the tallest office building in Arkansas happen: the 40-story Simmons Tower in downtown Little Rock, which opened in 1986 as Capitol Tower and later was called TCBY Tower and Metropolitan National Bank Building. He established Flake & Co. in 1979, the foundational firm of today’s Flake & Kelley Commercial.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Donna Smith Galchus of CGW&G Dies 12 hours ago
- PACE Financing Allows Aldersgate Apartments To Put Costs on Tax Bill 24 hours ago
- Rickenbach To Offer Low Risk Status for No Prison at Wednesday Sentencing 24 hours ago
- Chapel Ridge Complex Houses $8M Transaction (Real Deals) 24 hours ago
- Tally of Largest Commercial Building Projects in Arkansas Hits $2.4 Billion 24 hours ago