John Flake established a reputation as a deal-making maven on the business and political fronts during the 1980s. The pinnacle of his development achievements remains the tallest building in Arkansas, the 40-story Metropolitan National Bank Building.
The sometimes controversial Flake, brother of Dickson, drew his share of financial lumps from the real estate meltdown. Adjustments included returning an Oklahoma City mall, part of a reported $400 million investment, back to the lender.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago