John Flake established a reputation as a deal-making maven on the business and political fronts during the 1980s. The pinnacle of his development achievements remains the tallest building in Arkansas, the 40-story Metropolitan National Bank Building.
The sometimes controversial Flake, brother of Dickson, drew his share of financial lumps from the real estate meltdown. Adjustments included returning an Oklahoma City mall, part of a reported $400 million investment, back to the lender.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 15 hours ago
- Superior Purchase Totals $4.5 Million (Real Deals) 5 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago