Bentonville, Little Rock
A corporate principal since 1997, Kevin Huchingson has led Arkansas’ Colliers offices since 2002.
He oversaw mergers with Little Rock’s IBR Real Estate in 2003 and Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville in 2005. Colliers is the largest commercial property manager in the state, with a portfolio of more than 13.5 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas.
Huchingson also is co-founder and COO of the $150 million-asset CapRocq Core Real Estate Fund Ltd., established in 2012.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Cameron Smith & Associates Expanding 1 week ago
- Arkansas Diagnostic Center Attracts $4.4M Sale (Real Deals) 7 hours ago
- State Chamber Drafting Bill to Clarify Marijuana Law for Employers 7 days ago
- John Goodson To Defend Himself at Circuit Court of Appeals 1 week ago
- With Trump's Victory, GOP Hopes to Overhaul Medicaid 4 weeks ago