Bentonville, Little Rock
Kevin Huchingson leads the largest commercial realty firm in Arkansas, representing the 2005 merger of Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville and Colliers Dickson Flake Partners. The Colliers International operations in Arkansas have more than 10.8 million SF of commercial space under management, the largest portfolio in the state.
Huchingson was elected to the firm's top post in 2002 and helped guide the merger with Little Rock's IBR Real Estate Inc. in 2003.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 5 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 24 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Federal Disaster Declarations Made for 10 Counties 21 hours ago