Bentonville, Little Rock
Kevin Huchingson leads the largest commercial realty firm in Arkansas, representing the 2005 merger of Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville and Colliers Dickson Flake Partners. The Colliers International operations in Arkansas have more than 10.8 million SF of commercial space under management, the largest portfolio in the state.
Huchingson was elected to the firm's top post in 2002 and helped guide the merger with Little Rock's IBR Real Estate Inc. in 2003.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 1 day ago
- Majestic Hotel in Hot Springs for Sale 1 day ago
- Update: Intruder Arrested at Arkansas Governor's Mansion 1 day ago
- UA, ASU Boards Approve Tuition Hikes 20 hours ago
- America's Car-Mart 4Q Profit Down 9 Percent 4 hours ago