Bentonville, Little Rock
A corporate principal since 1997, Kevin Huchingson has led Arkansas’ Colliers offices since 2002.
He oversaw mergers with Little Rock’s IBR Real Estate in 2003 and Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville in 2005. Colliers is the largest commercial property manager in the state, with a portfolio of more than 13.5 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas.
Huchingson also is co-founder and COO of the $150 million-asset CapRocq Core Real Estate Fund Ltd., established in 2012.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas 2 hours ago
- University of Arkansas Alumna Gives $600k to Alma Mater 21 hours ago
- Home BancShares Completes Purchase of Broward Financial 2 hours ago
- Interim Director for Arkansas Prisons Named 6 hours ago
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M 3 hours ago