Bentonville, Little Rock
Kevin Huchingson leads the largest commercial realty firm in Arkansas, representing the 2005 merger of Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville and Colliers Dickson Flake Partners. The Colliers International operations in Arkansas have more than 10.8 million SF of commercial space under management, the largest portfolio in the state.
Huchingson was elected to the firm's top post in 2002 and helped guide the merger with Little Rock's IBR Real Estate Inc. in 2003.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Home BancShares Eyes Another Florida Bank, Expects More Acquisitions 1 day ago
- Harry Scott, Former President of Thompson Industries of Russellville, Dies at 64 9 months ago
- Wal-Mart Jumps Into the Money Transfer Business, Loudly 1 day ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 1 day ago