Bentonville, Little Rock
A corporate principal since 1997, Kevin Huchingson has led Arkansas’ Colliers offices since 2002.
He oversaw mergers with Little Rock’s IBR Real Estate in 2003 and Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville in 2005. Colliers is the largest commercial property manager in the state, with a portfolio of more than 13.5 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas.
Huchingson also is co-founder and COO of the $150 million-asset CapRocq Core Real Estate Fund Ltd., established in 2012.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Governor Wants to Move War Memorial Under Parks And Tourism 12 hours ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 13 hours ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Uncle T's: A Neighborhood Mainstay For 50 Years And Counting 2 days ago
- Arkansas Drivers Merge Well with Others in a Roundabout Way 2 days ago