Bentonville, Little Rock
A corporate principal since 1997, Kevin Huchingson has led Arkansas’ Colliers offices since 2002.
He oversaw mergers with Little Rock’s IBR Real Estate in 2003 and Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville in 2005. Colliers is the largest commercial property manager in the state, with a portfolio of more than 13.5 million SF of commercial space around Arkansas.
Huchingson also is co-founder and COO of the $150 million-asset CapRocq Core Real Estate Fund Ltd., established in 2012.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 11 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago