Bentonville, Little Rock
Kevin Huchingson leads the largest commercial realty firm in Arkansas, representing the 2005 merger of Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville and Colliers Dickson Flake Partners. The Colliers International operations in Arkansas have more than 10.8 million SF of commercial space under management, the largest portfolio in the state.
Huchingson was elected to the firm's top post in 2002 and helped guide the merger with Little Rock's IBR Real Estate Inc. in 2003.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 16 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 16 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 16 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 16 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 16 hours ago