Bentonville, Little Rock
Kevin Huchingson leads the largest commercial realty firm in Arkansas, representing the 2005 merger of Lane Real Estate Services Inc. of Bentonville and Colliers Dickson Flake Partners. The Colliers International operations in Arkansas have more than 10.8 million SF of commercial space under management, the largest portfolio in the state.
Huchingson was elected to the firm's top post in 2002 and helped guide the merger with Little Rock's IBR Real Estate Inc. in 2003.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 1 day ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Peco Foods Announces Northeast Arkansas Plant, 1,000 Jobs 15 hours ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago