Hank Kelley has helped amass and oversees more than 5.2 million SF of commercial space, one of the largest commercial property portfolios in Arkansas.
Perhaps his most recognized works are the tech-related developments for Acxiom and Arkansas Systems in west Little Rock. He became a 2012 member of the Counselors of Real Estate, a professionally prestigious invite.
Kelley started his climb with appraising work followed by an associate partnership at Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 3 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 4 years ago
- US Stocks Higher Midday as Oil Rebounds, Banks Rise 2 days ago