Hank Kelley has helped amass and oversees more than 5.2 million SF of commercial space, one of the largest commercial property portfolios in Arkansas.
Perhaps his most recognized works are the tech-related developments for Acxiom and Arkansas Systems in west Little Rock. He became a 2012 member of the Counselors of Real Estate, a professionally prestigious invite.
Kelley started his climb with appraising work followed by an associate partnership at Barnes Quinn Flake & Anderson.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Deloitte to Open Little Rock Office 1 day ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd FinTech Accelerator Ends 1 day ago
- SWEPCO Plans to Buy $3.2B Stake in Nation's Largest Wind Farm 19 hours ago
- Harrison Draws More Bank Competition 5 days ago
- Western Foods to Employ 50 in Pine Bluff 1 day ago