Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 3 days ago
- Peco Foods Development Heading to 2016 Launch 3 days ago
- Appeal Court Upholds Decision to Toss K. Vaughn Knight Convictions 13 hours ago
- Goodson Announces Bid for Arkansas Chief Justice 13 hours ago
- Bank of Augusta Adopts New Name: RiverWind 1 day ago