Jim Lindsey oversees one of the leading commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas. Under his direction, the company became a regional player in apartment development and management with investments in eight states.
Lindsey Management Co. is the largest manager of apartments in Arkansas. A leading Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System board of trustees, Lindsey helped sort through the 2010 bankruptcy of son John David’s business holdings.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 3 days ago
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 18 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Received $25.6 Million Last Year 15 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Atlanta Hawks' Joe Johnson Rides Up High in His Super Truck 6 years ago