Jim Lindsey oversees one of the leading commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas. Under his direction, the company became a regional player in apartment development and management with investments in eight states.
Lindsey Management Co. is the largest manager of apartments in Arkansas. A leading Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System board of trustees, Lindsey helped sort through the 2010 bankruptcy of son John David’s business holdings.
- Video: 'Arkansas Week' & the Arkansas Business Week in Review
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 1 day ago
- At Annual Meeting, Dillard's Mulls What to Do With Cash 7 hours ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 1 day ago
- Deltic Acreage Adds Up To $2.5 Million Buy (Real Deals) 6 days ago
- NextGen Illumination Partners with Cherokee Nation for LED Manufacturing 2 days ago