Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 18 hours ago
- State Chamber Investigation Follows Resignation of SVP Susie Marks 18 hours ago
- Chef Lee Richardson May Be Ready to 'Cache' In 18 hours ago
- Little Rock Warehouse Sells for Almost $1.8M (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- J.B. Hunt Sues Software Company 18 hours ago