Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Familiar Face Leads Bank of the Ozarks In Carolinas 5 days ago
- King Coal CEO Stephen Parks Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Fired Arkansas Treasurer's Office Employee Files Defamation Lawsuit 21 hours ago
- Update: Governor to Sign Bill Today for $87M Lockheed Martin Incentive 12 mins ago
- Legislature Approves Change in DWI Law 23 hours ago