Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- This Week in Tyson: EPA Investigates; Hillshire Deal Delayed Again
- Jerry Jones' Dallas Cowboys Top $3B in Value
- The Capital Hotel Opens One Eleven at the Capital
- Judge Orders Turner Grain Not to Dispose of Assets 11 hours ago
- State Agriculture Officials: Money at Stake in Turner Grain Could Reach $50M 10 hours ago
- Newport Retailer Jamie Darling Takes to the Road In Airstream 5 days ago
- Turner Grain Officers No Longer Principals in Related Company 15 hours ago
- Jonesboro Sun Says Police Chief Bullied Reporter 2 days ago