Jim Lindsey oversees one of the leading commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas. Under his direction, the company became a regional player in apartment development and management with investments in eight states.
Lindsey Management Co. is the largest manager of apartments in Arkansas. A leading Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System board of trustees, Lindsey helped sort through the 2010 bankruptcy of son John David’s business holdings.
- Online Advertisers Back Mark Pryor, Other Democrats
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 11 hours ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 13 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 1 day ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $2.1M to UA Program 11 hours ago