Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 2 days ago
- US Attorney Files to Dismiss Mail Fraud Charges Against Martha Shoffner 15 hours ago
- Evaluating New Minimum Wage's Effects (Michael Pakko Commentary) 2 days ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 16 hours ago