Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Tacos 4 Life to Open Restaurant in Little Rock 9 hours ago
- Broadway Bridge Will Close Sept. 28 1 day ago
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock 1 day ago
- Start Here Little Rock to Host Event Saturday 10 hours ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 3 days ago