Jim Lindsey leads one of the largest commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas.
The company has developed apartments in eight states, and its management portfolio contains 37,000 units. A prominent Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System Board of Trustees, Lindsey launched the company in 1972 after as his seven-season pro football career wound down.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 24 hours ago
- As Hill Becomes CEO at Few, Ho Will Fill His Digital Shoes at CJRW 23 hours ago
- CARTI Names Adam Head as President, CEO 17 hours ago
- Fed, State Bank Board OK Home BancShares' Stonegate Bank Deal 18 hours ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 2 days ago