Jim Lindsey oversees one of the leading commercial and residential realty operations in northwest Arkansas. Under his direction, the company became a regional player in apartment development and management with investments in eight states.
Lindsey Management Co. is the largest manager of apartments in Arkansas. A leading Razorback booster and former member of the University of Arkansas System board of trustees, Lindsey helped sort through the 2010 bankruptcy of son John David’s business holdings.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 7 hours ago
- 13 Lenders Produce ROE Of More Than 13 Percent 3 days ago
- Judge Rules Martha Shoffner Corruption Conviction Will Stand 1 day ago
- Packet House Deal Gets Murky; Restaurant For Sale 1 day ago
- Lottery Oversight Committee Votes 'Non Support' On Video Bets 1 day ago