Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- First Waterfowler Hall of Fame Class Inducted 1 day ago
- Post-Castro, Cubans Can Look Forward to the Future (Ed Kardas Commentary) 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: Roots Run Deep at Landmark K. Hall & Sons 4 days ago
- Where Americans Found Jobs: Offices, Clinics, Construction 1 day ago
- Moses Tucker Real Estate Manager Retires 6 days ago