Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 1 day ago
- Snapshot: A Guide to John Rogers' Legal Problems 3 months ago