Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Two Races and Our Political Future (Blake Rutherford On Politics) 17 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Updated: Southwest Times Record Lays Off 37 In Printing Move 15 hours ago
- Zilkha Biomass Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 16 hours ago