Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 14 hours ago
- Red Lobsters Serve Up $8.4M Transaction (Real Deals) 2 hours ago
- High Cost of New Drugs Weighs on Medicaid 2 hours ago
- Southwestern Energy to Again Test Brown Dense 1 year ago