Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Wal-Mart Commends Asa Hutchinson for Work on HB1228
- Wal-Mart Is Now Calling for a Veto of HB1228
- Eminent Domain Rights Dusted Off as Pipelines Trace Path Across Arkansas 1 day ago
- Markham Square Draws $11.1M Transaction (Real Deals) 1 day ago
- FOI Request for Solicitor General Applications Turned Down by AG 1 day ago
- TAC Air to Build New Terminal at Little Rock Airport 12 hours ago
- Arkansas Hospital Execs' Pay Below Regional Average 1 day ago