Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- Arkansas Convention Center Troubles Dog Texarkana Investor 20 hours ago
- After Oh Baby Sale, It's Back to Basics for Fran Free 20 hours ago
- Gateway Town Center Tracts Top $10.4M (Real Deals) 20 hours ago
- Arkansas Insurance Department Puts Out Feelers on New Space 20 hours ago
- Steve Landers Sr. Stays In the Running 20 hours ago