Jimmy Moses launched a career with redevelopment projects in downtown Little Rock in 1984.
That venture grew to include new high-rise developments largely populated by office space and residential condos. The company’s commercial property management portfolio, dominated by downtown Little Rock addresses, also expanded to more than 3.5 million SF with the addition of the Regions Center.
The creation of the River Market District could be his crowning achievement of downtown deeds.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 21 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Denies Alltel Motion for Arbitration 1 day ago