Rett Tucker joined forces with Jimmy Moses in 1998 after exiting Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
The duo made their mark on the downtown Little Rock skyline with a roster of new buildings offering a mix of commercial space and residential condos. The list includes the seven-story Capital Commerce Center, 14-story First Security Center, 18-story 300 Third Tower and 10-story River Market Tower.
Tucker was a key player in making the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site Visitor Center a reality.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- ARcare CEO Steven Collier Ready to Adapt with Whatever Washington Puts in Place 1 day ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 15 hours ago
- The Influencers: 5 Leaders Behind the Framework of Arkansas 1 day ago
- FIS Partners With Two Startups; 2nd FinTech Accelerator Ends 4 weeks ago
- Gov. Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 20 hours ago