Rett Tucker joined forces with Jimmy Moses in 1998 after exiting Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
The duo made their mark on the downtown Little Rock skyline with a roster of new buildings offering a mix of commercial space and residential condos. The list includes the seven-story Capital Commerce Center, 14-story First Security Center, 18-story 300 Third Tower and 10-story River Market Tower.
Tucker was a key player in making the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site Visitor Center a reality.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Wal-Mart Asks Suppliers for Lower Prices, Fewer Ads
- Northwest Arkansas Transforming Into a Tech Hub 2 days ago
- Cable TV Adapting To New Realities 2 days ago
- Former Jennings Osborne Homes Getting New Owners 2 days ago
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 2 days ago
- Diane Gilleland on the 'Dramatic Change' of a Diverse Board of Directors 12 hours ago