Rett Tucker joined forces with Jimmy Moses in 1998 after exiting Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
The duo made their mark on the downtown Little Rock skyline with a roster of new buildings offering a mix of commercial space and residential condos. The list includes the seven-story Capital Commerce Center, 14-story First Security Center, 18-story 300 Third Tower and 10-story River Market Tower.
Tucker was a key player in making the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site Visitor Center a reality.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Vestcom International to Move Headquarters to One Cantrell Building 3 days ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 2 days ago
- Arkansas Revenue Remains Ahead of Forecast for Year 3 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 4 days ago
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 2 days ago