Rett Tucker joined forces with Jimmy Moses in 1998 after exiting Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
The duo made their mark on the downtown Little Rock skyline with a roster of new buildings offering a mix of commercial space and residential condos. The list includes the seven-story Capital Commerce Center, 14-story First Security Center, 18-story 300 Third Tower and 10-story River Market Tower.
Tucker was a key player in making the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site Visitor Center a reality.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- State Court Signals Ruling on Marriage (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 2 hours ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- UAMS: 'World-Renowned' Neurosurgeons Study at Little Rock 3 years ago