Rett Tucker joined forces with Jimmy Moses in 1998 after exiting Flake Tabor Tucker Wells & Kelley Inc.
The duo made their mark on the downtown Little Rock skyline with a roster of new buildings offering a mix of commercial space and residential condos. The list includes the seven-story Capital Commerce Center, 14-story First Security Center, 18-story 300 Third Tower and 10-story River Market Tower.
Tucker was a key player in making the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site Visitor Center a reality.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Stacey Schwartz Resigns as CEO of World Services for the Blind 11 hours ago
- Cody Metheny Parents: Hands Tied, Cannot Pay $2.1M Judgment 23 hours ago
- West Little Rock Retail Rings Up $4.5M Purchase (Real Deals) 23 hours ago
- John Roberts Elected to Board of Fed's Eighth District 12 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago