Executive Director and Treasurer
University of Arkansas Foundation Inc.
Clay Davis is executive director and treasurer of the University of Arkansas Foundation, which manages and administers private financial support benefiting campuses of the University of Arkansas System, including assets of the University of Arkansas Fayetteville Campus Foundation. The UA Foundation, the second largest nonprofit in Arkansas, had assets of $543 million as of June 30, 2009. Davis, a native of Hope and a former tax attorney with the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, has led the UA Foundation since 2007.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago