Executive Director and Treasurer
University of Arkansas Foundation Inc.
Clay Davis was named the UA foundation’s fifth executive director in 2007. He has a bachelor’s degree in business and economics from Hendrix College, a law degree from the University of Arkansas, a master of laws in taxation from the University of Florida and a doctorate in higher education from the University of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas Foundation, the third-largest nonprofit in Arkansas, had assets of $734.9 million as of June 30, 2012. It provides private financial support for all University of Arkansas campuses.
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 1 day ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- ProLand Title Buys Arkansas County Title of Stuttgart 4 hours ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- Chris Christie Visits Arkansas to Tout GOP Candidates 5 hours ago