Executive Director and Treasurer
University of Arkansas Foundation Inc.
Clay Davis was named the UA foundation’s fifth executive director in 2007. He has a bachelor’s degree in business and economics from Hendrix College, a law degree from the University of Arkansas, a master of laws in taxation from the University of Florida and a doctorate in higher education from the University of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas Foundation, the third-largest nonprofit in Arkansas, had assets of $734.9 million as of June 30, 2012. It provides private financial support for all University of Arkansas campuses.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Acxiom Asks Gov. Hutchinson to Veto HB1228 14 hours ago
- Return on Equity: Top 14 Performers Dot Arkansas 1 day ago
- #HB1228 Advances to House, Could Come Up Tuesday 19 hours ago
- DIS Director Mark Myers on Arkansas' Top Cybersecurity Threat 1 day ago
- Arkansas Legislator Drops Proposal to Ban California Wine 16 hours ago