Executive Director and Treasurer
University of Arkansas Foundation Inc.
Clay Davis was named the UA foundation’s fifth executive director in 2007. He has a bachelor’s degree in business and economics from Hendrix College, a law degree from the University of Arkansas, a master of laws in taxation from the University of Florida and a doctorate in higher education from the University of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas Foundation, the third-largest nonprofit in Arkansas, had assets of $734.9 million as of June 30, 2012. It provides private financial support for all University of Arkansas campuses.
- THV: Caterpillar to Lay off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- LRCVB Moves Ahead on Deal for Cromwell Building 2 days ago
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 3 days ago
- Recruiting Billion-Dollar Shandong Sun Paper Mill Starts With Breakfast 4 days ago
- Presumed Innocent (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 4 days ago
- Agriculture School in Poinsett County Town Proposed 4 days ago