Executive Director and Treasurer
University of Arkansas Foundation Inc.
Clay Davis was named the UA foundation’s fifth executive director in 2007. He has a bachelor’s degree in business and economics from Hendrix College, a law degree from the University of Arkansas, a master of laws in taxation from the University of Florida and a doctorate in higher education from the University of Arkansas. The University of Arkansas Foundation, the third-largest nonprofit in Arkansas, had assets of $734.9 million as of June 30, 2012. It provides private financial support for all University of Arkansas campuses.
- Duncan Mac Naughton Out as Wal-Mart Chief Merchandising Officer
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Joe Thompson To Leave Surgeon General Post; John Selig Asked to Stay at DHS 2 days ago
- Sam's Club, Dillard's Make Consumer Reports Naughty & Nice List 3 days ago
- Blue & You Foundation Gives $2.6M in Grants 2 days ago
- Gov.-elect Asa Hutchinson Begins Bureaucrat Shuffle 3 days ago