Heifer announced Pierre Ferrari as its new CEO in October. He replaced Jo Luck, who, though she remains president, stepped down as chief executive officer in January 2010.
Ferrari was born in Africa in what was then the Belgian Congo (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo). He has extensive business experience, having worked for private sector entities such as Coca-Cola USA, as well as nonprofits like Care. Ferrari has a master’s degree in economics from the University of Cambridge and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Heifer reported $161.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2010.
- FCC Media Bureau Says Parts of Sinclair/Allbritton Deal Would Violate Ownership Rules
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- Recovery of Dassault Falcon Jet Benefits Arkansas 19 hours ago
- Nearly $3 Million Still Sought in Rogers Bancshares Bankruptcy 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's Costs Connected To Mexican Bribery Case Reach $400M 19 hours ago
- Citizens Bank Puts Phil Baldwin To Work On Growth 19 hours ago
- New Kanis Plaza Owner Arrives in $1.5M Sale (Real Deals) 19 hours ago