Heifer announced Pierre Ferrari as its new CEO in October. He replaced Jo Luck, who, though she remains president, stepped down as chief executive officer in January 2010.
Ferrari was born in Africa in what was then the Belgian Congo (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo). He has extensive business experience, having worked for private sector entities such as Coca-Cola USA, as well as nonprofits like Care. Ferrari has a master’s degree in economics from the University of Cambridge and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Heifer reported $161.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2010.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 2 days ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago