Heifer announced Pierre Ferrari as its new CEO in October. He replaced Jo Luck, who, though she remains president, stepped down as chief executive officer in January 2010.
Ferrari was born in Africa in what was then the Belgian Congo (now the Democratic Republic of the Congo). He has extensive business experience, having worked for private sector entities such as Coca-Cola USA, as well as nonprofits like Care. Ferrari has a master’s degree in economics from the University of Cambridge and an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Heifer reported $161.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2010.
- Report: Wal-Mart CFO Claims 'Very Good Sales' Lately
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 8 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 6 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 1 hour ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 22 hours ago