President and CEO
Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Inc.
David Frueauff is the grandnephew of Charles A. Frueauff, whose estate was used to found the Frueauff Foundation. The foundation focuses its giving on educational, human services and health-related causes. It had assets of $104 million at the end of 2012, which made it the 13th-largest nonprofit in Arkansas. During Frueauff’s tenure the staff has grown from one to five, and the foundation has awarded more than $90 million in grants. Frueauff earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Arkansas Tech University in 1989 and a BBA from the Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business at Belmont University in 1996.
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death
- Wal-Mart Cheered, Jeered for Solar Power Efforts
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 4 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 21 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Picasolar Receives $800k DOE Grant for Solar Efficiency 21 hours ago
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches 20 hours ago