President and CEO
Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Inc.
David Frueauff is the grandnephew of Charles A. Frueauff, whose estate was used to found the Frueauff Foundation. The foundation focuses its giving on educational, human services and health-related causes. It had assets of $104 million at the end of 2012, which made it the 13th-largest nonprofit in Arkansas. During Frueauff’s tenure the staff has grown from one to five, and the foundation has awarded more than $90 million in grants. Frueauff earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Arkansas Tech University in 1989 and a BBA from the Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business at Belmont University in 1996.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- Scooter Stuart's Tainted Assets Draw More Fire 6 hours ago
- Metro Builders Property Weighs In at $3.8 Million (Real Deals) 6 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- IA Client Firm SEAS Education not Typical 'Startup' 6 hours ago
- One Bank Makes Claim on Branch Property Titled to Scooter Stuart Partnership 6 hours ago