President and CEO
Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Inc.
David Frueauff is the grandnephew of Charles A. Frueauff, whose estate was used to found the Frueauff Foundation. The foundation focuses its giving on educational, human services and health-related causes. It had assets of $104 million at the end of 2012, which made it the 13th-largest nonprofit in Arkansas. During Frueauff’s tenure the staff has grown from one to five, and the foundation has awarded more than $90 million in grants. Frueauff earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Arkansas Tech University in 1989 and a BBA from the Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business at Belmont University in 1996.
- Reactions to Tom Cotton, Mark Pryor Debate
- KUAR, PBS Look at Minimum Wage Issue in Arkansas
- Tom Dalton of Innovate Arkansas: Funding for Early Stage Startups Has Increased
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 18 hours ago
- Top College Officials See Sizable Pay Raises 18 hours ago
- Maumelle Warehouse Attracts $11.2M Sale (Real Deals) 18 hours ago
- 16 Arkansas Public School Superintendent Jobs Top $200,000 18 hours ago
- Tom Cotton and Me (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 18 hours ago