President and CEO
Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Inc.
David Frueauff is the grandnephew of Charles A. Frueauff, whose estate was used to found the Frueauff Foundation. The foundation focuses its giving on educational, human services and health-related causes. It had assets of $104 million at the end of 2012, which made it the 13th-largest nonprofit in Arkansas. During Frueauff’s tenure the staff has grown from one to five, and the foundation has awarded more than $90 million in grants. Frueauff earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Arkansas Tech University in 1989 and a BBA from the Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business at Belmont University in 1996.
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 11 hours ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 12 hours ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 13 hours ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 1 day ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 3 days ago