President and CEO
Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Inc.
David Frueauff is the grandnephew of Charles A. Frueauff, whose estate was used to found the Frueauff Foundation. The foundation focuses its giving on educational, human services and health-related causes. It had assets of $104 million at the end of 2012, which made it the 13th-largest nonprofit in Arkansas. During Frueauff’s tenure the staff has grown from one to five, and the foundation has awarded more than $90 million in grants. Frueauff earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Arkansas Tech University in 1989 and a BBA from the Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business at Belmont University in 1996.
- John James Wants to Turn Old Post Office into Startup Hub
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Jeff Amerine: 'Open Innovation' Model Can Work for Entire State 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Closes on Land for New Fayetteville Store (NWA Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Courtyard by Marriott to Open Along Highway 49 in Jonesboro 18 hours ago
- USA Truck, Knight Transportation End Takeover Battle, Lawsuit 1 year ago
- Governor Signs Bill for $87M Lockheed Martin Incentive 16 hours ago