President and CEO
Charles A. Frueauff Foundation Inc.
David Frueauff is the grandnephew of Charles A. Frueauff, whose estate was used to found the Frueauff Foundation. The foundation focuses its giving on educational, human services and health-related causes. It had assets of $104 million at the end of 2012, which made it the 13th-largest nonprofit in Arkansas. During Frueauff’s tenure the staff has grown from one to five, and the foundation has awarded more than $90 million in grants. Frueauff earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Arkansas Tech University in 1989 and a BBA from the Mike Curb College of Entertainment & Music Business at Belmont University in 1996.
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- Deltic Timber Shares Spike as Filing Reports Buyout Interest 22 hours ago
- Supreme Court Strikes Fayetteville's LGBT Protections 23 hours ago
- Contentious Grocery Store Wine Bill Headed to House 18 hours ago
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference 3 days ago
- Democrat-Gazette Cuts Include Columnists Fellone and Haymes 3 days ago