Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Acxiom Cites Workforce 'Changes' Amid Layoff Reports
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- Judge Finds Arvest Violated Bankruptcy Code by Firing Employee 2 days ago
- Restaurant Sector Embraces Alternative Funding 2 days ago
- New Offer Ready, But Will Money Materialize for John Rogers Collection? 2 days ago
- Partners Work To Revive Back Yard Burgers Brand 2 days ago
- Mike Huckabee, the Other Man from Hope, Opens 2016 Run 2 hours ago