Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Mobile-Payment Battle Brews Between Apple, Wal-Mart
- WSJ Looks at Crystal Bridges' 'State of the Art' Exhibit
- Harrison Bank Files Lawsuit Against Dennis Smiley 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Honors 'Best Places to Work' 2 hours ago
- Mike Ross, Asa Hutchinson Square Off in Televised Debate 5 hours ago
- Arkansas Tech to Offer MSBA Degree Online 21 hours ago
- State Supreme Court Denies Alltel Motion for Arbitration 1 day ago