Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 2 days ago
- Ex-LR Schools Chief Dexter Suggs Loses Doctorate Amid Plagiarism Question 19 hours ago
- Supply Lags Demand for Osteopathic Residencies 2 days ago
- Low Vacancy Could Lead to Lease Rate Increases in NWA 15 hours ago
- Southern Bancorp Community Partners Raises $2.5M to Expand Loans 15 hours ago