Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Haag Brown Unveils Reserve at Hill Park Development 3 days ago
- P.A.M. Transportation 1Q Earnings Down 22 Percent 20 hours ago
- Hospitality Arrives Before Hotel at Arkansas State 5 days ago
- Tyson Foods Eyes Higher Wages As Labor Market Tightens 3 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 5 days ago