Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 3 days ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 3 days ago