Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Sleet Starts in Northwest Arkansas as Winter Storm Arrives 7 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 2 days ago
- Arkansas Best to Close 30 Service Terminals 15 hours ago
- Greenbrier Space Balloon Launchers Among Innovation Center's Targeted Users 13 hours ago
- Sigma Holdings Inc. Becomes Holding Company for Bank of Rison 4 days ago