Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Video: WSJ Looks at Wal-Mart's High-Stakes Battle With Amazon
- Tyson Foods Plans $11M Expansion in Sherman, Texas
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Even With Frequent Flier Miles, Jeff Standridge Feels at Home with Acxiom 3 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 19 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 12 months ago
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 3 days ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 5 months ago