Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Report: FBI Investigating Turner Grain
- Student Entrepreneur's Doughnut Holes Available Soon at Spokes
- Video: Turner Grain Paid Farmer for Wheat But Not Corn
- In Lee County, Judge Hears Details of Turner Grain, Related Companies 23 hours ago
- $30,000 in Sculptures Stolen from Riverfront Park in Little Rock 3 hours ago
- Lonoke County Farmers Sue Turner Grain 23 hours ago
- Arkansas' Colette Honorable Nominated to Federal Energy Regulatory Commission 8 hours ago
- TV Host Matt Mosler Announces Departure from KARK 4 weeks ago