Harold Horton, previously vice president of the Razorback Foundation, became president in November 2009. The foundation raises money for scholarships, facilities and other programs for athletics at the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville.
Horton, a former player and coach for the Razorbacks, calls leading the foundation an honor and notes that during his tenure, the size of the foundation fund has increased while those of other athletic foundations have dwindled. The foundation reported $14.7 million in total assets as of June 30, 2009.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Update: Arvest to Buy Bear State Bank in $391M All-Cash Deal 22 hours ago
- CARTI Names Adam Head as President, CEO 15 hours ago
- As Hill Becomes CEO at Few, Ho Will Fill His Digital Shoes at CJRW 21 hours ago
- Fed, State Bank Board OK Home BancShares' Stonegate Bank Deal 16 hours ago
- Arkansas Medical Marijuana Association Names Board Chair 2 days ago