Heather Larkin has worked at Arkansas Community Foundation since 1998, becoming its president and CEO in 2008. Larkin, a native of Charleston (Franklin County), received a bachelor’s degree from Hendrix College in Conway and is a graduate of the University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law. She is a board member of the Southeast Council of Foundations, the Women’s Foundation of Arkansas and Just Communities of Arkansas. The Arkansas Community Foundation, which had assets of $188.4 million as of June 30, 2013, creates, invests and manages funds established by corporations, individuals and nonprofits to fulfill the charitable intent of the donors.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 20 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago