Heather Larkin, who has a law degree and is a CPA, has been on the foundation staff since 1998. Under her leadership, the foundation has changed its mission statement to "engaging people, connecting resources, inspiring solutions to build community." Arkansas Community Foundation, the state's only statewide community foundation, has $106 million in assets.
The foundation, with 27 offices in the state, helps individual Arkansans — as well as families, corporations and other nonprofits — ensure their charitable donations make a lasting difference by connecting donors with causes.
- Report: Queen Wilhelmina Delays Cost $11.5M
- Watch The '60 Minutes' Report on Data Brokers Here
- Six Walton Family Members Make Forbes Wealthiest List
- Securities Department Goes After Firm That Did Business With Martha Shoffner's Office 4 hours ago
- Steele Stephens: Gave Payments, Received $2.5M in State Commissions 18 hours ago
- 6 Arkansas Banks Lost Money in 2013 2 hours ago
- Acumen's Goal: To Own the Southern Lifestyle Marketplace 2 days ago
- Martha Shoffner Defense Rests Without Calling Witnesses 2 hours ago