Heather Larkin, who has a law degree and is a CPA, has been on the foundation staff since 1998. Under her leadership, the foundation has changed its mission statement to "engaging people, connecting resources, inspiring solutions to build community." Arkansas Community Foundation, the state's only statewide community foundation, has $106 million in assets.
The foundation, with 27 offices in the state, helps individual Arkansans — as well as families, corporations and other nonprofits — ensure their charitable donations make a lasting difference by connecting donors with causes.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Mike Duke Among Top 50 Highest-Paid CEOs As Ranked by AP 2 days ago
- White River Health System Preps ER for Health Care Reform 5 days ago
- America's Car-Mart 4Q Profit Down 9 Percent 17 hours ago
- Murphy Oil to Buy Back $250 Million in Shares 14 hours ago
- Rod Bigelow on Keeping a Full Palette at Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art 5 days ago