Heather Larkin, who has a law degree and is a CPA, has been on the foundation staff since 1998. Under her leadership, the foundation has changed its mission statement to "engaging people, connecting resources, inspiring solutions to build community." Arkansas Community Foundation, the state's only statewide community foundation, has $106 million in assets.
The foundation, with 27 offices in the state, helps individual Arkansans — as well as families, corporations and other nonprofits — ensure their charitable donations make a lasting difference by connecting donors with causes.
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 10 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 1 day ago
- One Bank Sells Former Scooter Stuart House 4 days ago