Heather Larkin, who has a law degree and is a CPA, has been on the foundation staff since 1998. Under her leadership, the foundation has changed its mission statement to "engaging people, connecting resources, inspiring solutions to build community." Arkansas Community Foundation, the state's only statewide community foundation, has $106 million in assets.
The foundation, with 27 offices in the state, helps individual Arkansans — as well as families, corporations and other nonprofits — ensure their charitable donations make a lasting difference by connecting donors with causes.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- $150 Million Sale Brings an End To Wilson Empire 3 years ago
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 7 days ago
- Attorney General Rejects Wording of Proposal to Make Alcohol Sales Legal Througout Arkansas 2 days ago
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012 2 weeks ago