Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Rick Niece is new to the Power List. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation reports paying Niece, who also is president of the University of the Ozarks, a salary of $252,243. Jim Walton, however, is chairman of the board of this Walton-funded nonprofit, which had assets of $180 million as of the end of 2009 and supports Arkansas colleges and universities as well as community trusts and foundations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
In 2012, Niece announced that he will retire from the University of the Ozarks at the end of the 2012-2013 academic year.
- The Robinson Vote: A Rebuttal to Our Editorial by Mark Abernathy
- Wall Street Journal Goes Inside Tyson Foods' China Chicken Farms
- In El Dorado, Murphy to Open 1,200th Gas Station
- One-And-Done Again: Bryan Harsin to Leave ASU for Boise State 2 hours ago
- CARTI to Begin Construction of $90M Treatment Facility 5 hours ago
- Cooper Clinic Sues Mercy Over Recruitment Tactics 1 week ago
- Fowlers Give $5M to NEA Baptist Charitable Foundation 22 hours ago
- Walton Family Foundation Gives $2.1M to UA Program 3 hours ago