Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Rick Niece is new to the Power List. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation reports paying Niece, who also is president of the University of the Ozarks, a salary of $252,243. Jim Walton, however, is chairman of the board of this Walton-funded nonprofit, which had assets of $180 million as of the end of 2009 and supports Arkansas colleges and universities as well as community trusts and foundations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
In 2012, Niece announced that he will retire from the University of the Ozarks at the end of the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- NY Post Reports Alice Walton Might Be Buyer of $70M Penthouse
- Rickenbach Indictment Reveals More Details of One Bank Under Scooter Stuart 3 days ago
- Simmons Name Appears on Arkansas' Tallest Building 15 hours ago
- Superior Purchase Totals $4.5 Million (Real Deals) 5 months ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- A Wet State of Mind (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 3 days ago