Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Although Kaneaster Hodges is listed as president of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, Rick Niece is listed as the executive making more than a nominal sum for his work with the foundation — $260,415 as of the end of 2012. Niece retired last year as president of the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Kent State University.
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Developmental Center Sells for $3.2 Million (Real Deals) 8 hours ago
- Simmons Bank Drops National, Applies for State Charter 8 hours ago
- Little Rock Law Firm Loses Money in Forgery Scam 8 hours ago
- New UA Chancellor Joseph Steinmetz Wants to Invest in Students 8 hours ago
- Dennis Developmental Center Leads Off Recent Seven-Digit Deals 4 weeks ago