Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Although Kaneaster Hodges is listed as president of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, Rick Niece is listed as the executive making more than a nominal sum for his work with the foundation — $260,415 as of the end of 2012. Niece retired last year as president of the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Kent State University.
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- ABC Director Bud Roberts, Two Others Resign 23 hours ago
- Simmons First Names Susan Lanigan New Board Member 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Democrat-Gazette Still Not for Sale 5 days ago
- Springdale's Multi-Craft Contractors Stays Flexible, Diverse 5 days ago
- Plans to Open The Barn Mercantile in River Market Announced 1 day ago