Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Although Kaneaster Hodges is listed as president of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, Rick Niece is listed as the executive making more than a nominal sum for his work with the foundation — $260,415 as of the end of 2012. Niece retired last year as president of the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Kent State University.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 20 hours ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 22 hours ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 4 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago