Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Although Kaneaster Hodges is listed as president of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, Rick Niece is listed as the executive making more than a nominal sum for his work with the foundation — $260,415 as of the end of 2012. Niece retired last year as president of the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Kent State University.
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Robinson Center Adding Outdoor Terrace, Begins Booking Events
- It's House vs. Senate in 4th Annual Hoops for Kids' Sake Basketball Game
- Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from I-57 Designation 6 hours ago
- Slideshow: Robinson Center's Renovation Poised for October Completion 5 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 2 years ago
- Update: Sun Paper of China Picks Clark County for $1.3B Pulp Mill 3 days ago
- 10 Startups Chosen For FinTech Accelerator Launching May 16 2 days ago