Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Rick Niece is new to the Power List. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation reports paying Niece, who also is president of the University of the Ozarks, a salary of $252,243. Jim Walton, however, is chairman of the board of this Walton-funded nonprofit, which had assets of $180 million as of the end of 2009 and supports Arkansas colleges and universities as well as community trusts and foundations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
In 2012, Niece announced that he will retire from the University of the Ozarks at the end of the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Soirée: Potbelly Sandwich Shop Coming to Little Rock
- Heartbleed? No Need for Heart Attack, We've Got Help, Advice
- CMS Database Shows Medicare Payments to Doctors, Others in 2012
- Three More Banks File Claims Against Dennis Smiley Collateral 1 day ago
- Taziki's Breaks Ground at McCain Mall in North Little Rock 9 hours ago
- Arkansas Judge Strikes Down Voter ID Law 2 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Gets $25.6M Pay Package 1 day ago
- Arkansas Doctors Discover the Joys Of Concierge Care 4 days ago