Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Although Kaneaster Hodges is listed as president of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, Rick Niece is listed as the executive making more than a nominal sum for his work with the foundation — $260,415 as of the end of 2012. Niece retired last year as president of the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Kent State University.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- JB Hunt Buys Special Logistics Dedicated LLC for $136M 3 days ago
- Dispute Over Taxes Tears Family Apart 2 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Making Its Mark as Bank of the Nation 2 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Holds Fourth Supplier Open Call 4 weeks ago
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut 2 months ago