Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Although Kaneaster Hodges is listed as president of the Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation, Rick Niece is listed as the executive making more than a nominal sum for his work with the foundation — $260,415 as of the end of 2012. Niece retired last year as president of the University of the Ozarks in Clarksville. He earned a bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University and a master’s degree and doctorate from Kent State University.
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Parents Sue Fayetteville School District Over Girls' Sports 7 days ago
- Gearhart Leaves after 7 Years Leading University of Arkansas 6 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 2 days ago
- Wal-Mart's 'Open Call' Draws Governors, Prospective Vendors 4 weeks ago
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 2 days ago