Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation Inc.
Rick Niece is new to the Power List. The Walton Family Charitable Support Foundation reports paying Niece, who also is president of the University of the Ozarks, a salary of $252,243. Jim Walton, however, is chairman of the board of this Walton-funded nonprofit, which had assets of $180 million as of the end of 2009 and supports Arkansas colleges and universities as well as community trusts and foundations in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri, Oklahoma and Texas.
In 2012, Niece announced that he will retire from the University of the Ozarks at the end of the 2012-2013 academic year.
- Here Are Some of the Golfers You'll See at Alotian Club's Western Amateur Tournament
- Gannett Nearly Doubles TV Portfolio with $2B Deal for Belo
- Little Rock's Frontline Athlete Management Boasts Five First Round Picks In MLB Draft
- Arkansas Business Presents the 40 Under 40 Class of 2013 2 days ago
- Darrin Williams Serves Call of Public Service as Lawyer, Banker, Politician 2 days ago
- A Look at 40 Under 40 Honorees Whose Lives Have Been Cut Short 2 days ago
- What They're Doing: Updates on Past 40 Under 40 Honorees 2 days ago
- Arkansas Officials Confirm Avian Flu in Scott County Chicken 2 hours ago