The Jones Trust
The Jones Trust, a private operating foundation with assets of almost $75 million as of Nov. 30, 2009, supports other nonprofits in helping families and strengthening communities in northwest Arkansas. The Jones Trust funds a variety of initiatives, one of the most visible being the Jones Center for Families, which provides recreational and education activities for area residents.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 8 hours ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 1 day ago
- Franchises Still Rule the Roost of Top Restaurants in the State by Receipts 2 days ago