President and CEO
Anita Scism, born and raised in northwest Arkansas, was named the chief of the Endeavor Foundation in 2008. She previously was president and CEO of Walton Arts Center. Scism attended the University of Arkansas and is a member of the Council on Foundations. The Endeavor Foundation is a community foundation with 80 funds and total assets of $180 million.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 2 days ago
- Tuckerman Couple Give $650K to Stadium Project at A-State 15 hours ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 2 days ago
- British Broker Tied to Joyce Judy Case Pleads Guilty to Wire Fraud 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 2 days ago