Southern Bancorp Capital Partners
With the retirement earlier this year of Phil Baldwin as president and CEO of Southern Bancorp, Tanya Wright now leads that entity's nonprofit affiliates. She also oversees the human resources, internal audit, compliance and marketing and communications for all of Southern Bancorp and its affiliates.
Since leaving Heifer International to join Southern in 2010, Wright has focused on developing and implementing a combined strategic plan for the two nonprofits. Southern Bancorp Capital Partners and Southern Good Faith Fund seek to reduce poverty and unemployment and improve graduation rates, primarily in the Delta.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Update: Complaint Says Martha Shoffner Accepted $6,000 Payment from Broker 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 11 months ago
- Steve Parks, King Coal Venture Await Outcome of IRS Investigation 7 months ago
- America's Car-Mart 4Q Profit Down 9 Percent 21 hours ago
- Laurence Alexander Nominated to Become Next UAPB Chancellor 3 months ago