Southern Bancorp Inc.
With the retirement earlier this year of Phil Baldwin as president and CEO of Southern Bancorp, Tanya Wright now leads that entity's nonprofit affiliates. She also oversees the human resources, internal audit, compliance and marketing and communications for all of Southern Bancorp and its affiliates.
Since leaving Heifer International to join Southern in 2010, Wright has focused on developing and implementing a combined strategic plan for the two nonprofits. Southern Bancorp Capital Partners and Southern Good Faith Fund seek to reduce poverty and unemployment and improve graduation rates, primarily in the Delta.
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Coming to You Live from 1 Shackleford Drive 3 days ago
- Video: Driver Destroys Ten Commandments Monument at Arkansas Capitol 1 hour ago
- An Arkansas Solution to a National Problem (Davy Carter Commentary) 3 days ago
- South Carolina Firm Buys Bowman Shopping Centers for $7.1M 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Completes Corporate Restructuring 23 hours ago