Southern Bancorp Capital Partners
With the retirement earlier this year of Phil Baldwin as president and CEO of Southern Bancorp, Tanya Wright now leads that entity's nonprofit affiliates. She also oversees the human resources, internal audit, compliance and marketing and communications for all of Southern Bancorp and its affiliates.
Since leaving Heifer International to join Southern in 2010, Wright has focused on developing and implementing a combined strategic plan for the two nonprofits. Southern Bancorp Capital Partners and Southern Good Faith Fund seek to reduce poverty and unemployment and improve graduation rates, primarily in the Delta.
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Bill Simon Stepping Down As Leader of Wal-Mart's U.S. Stores 5 hours ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 24 hours ago
- Josh Moody's Overwatch App Ready to Hit Market 21 hours ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 4 days ago
- Federal Disaster Declarations Made for 10 Counties 21 hours ago