Southern Bancorp Inc.
With the retirement earlier this year of Phil Baldwin as president and CEO of Southern Bancorp, Tanya Wright now leads that entity's nonprofit affiliates. She also oversees the human resources, internal audit, compliance and marketing and communications for all of Southern Bancorp and its affiliates.
Since leaving Heifer International to join Southern in 2010, Wright has focused on developing and implementing a combined strategic plan for the two nonprofits. Southern Bancorp Capital Partners and Southern Good Faith Fund seek to reduce poverty and unemployment and improve graduation rates, primarily in the Delta.
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Boone County Airport Board Selects Contour Airlines for EAS
- UCA Narrows Applicants for President
- Governor Wants to Move War Memorial Under Parks And Tourism 12 hours ago
- Ross Family Gives $1M to Baptist Preparatory School 13 hours ago
- Employers Seek Hires With Soft Abilities Like Attitude, Teamwork 2 days ago
- SPONSORED: Uncle T's: A Neighborhood Mainstay For 50 Years And Counting 2 days ago
- Arkansas Drivers Merge Well with Others in a Roundabout Way 2 days ago