Caption goes here aderit omnia filia omnes famuli curvus in lucem. Regis ei sed quod ait est se in deinde cepit roseo commendavit patris super color est cum. (Photo by Mike Ortega)
Southern Bancorp Inc.
With the retirement earlier this year of Phil Baldwin as president and CEO of Southern Bancorp, Tanya Wright now leads that entity's nonprofit affiliates. She also oversees the human resources, internal audit, compliance and marketing and communications for all of Southern Bancorp and its affiliates.
Since leaving Heifer International to join Southern in 2010, Wright has focused on developing and implementing a combined strategic plan for the two nonprofits. Southern Bancorp Capital Partners and Southern Good Faith Fund seek to reduce poverty and unemployment and improve graduation rates, primarily in the Delta.
- It's Been a Busy 4 Days at the State Insurance Commission
- TV News People: Don't Mess with Drew Carey on Twitter
- FedEx Schedules Groundbreaking for Southwest Little Rock Site
- Arvest Mortgage CEO Bill Roehrenbeck Joins PNC Bank of Delaware 5 days ago
- Three Tech Firms Moving to Downtown Conway, Plan to Hire 140 2 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Board, Commission Appointments 8 hours ago
- Independent Citizens Commission Would More Than Double Legislators' Pay 9 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Cuts About 50 Positions at Bentonville Headquarters 2 days ago