Byron EisemanByron Eiseman became managing partner of Friday Eldredge & Clark, the largest law firm in the state with 94 attorneys, in 2005. He joined the firm in 1964, became a partner in 1970 and led its tax and business department for 30 years. Eiseman, who is also a CPA, was born and raised in Morristown, Tenn., and earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and law degree from the University of Tennessee. He has been an adjunct professor of taxation at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law for four decades.
In January 2012, Eiseman stepped down as chairman of the firm's management committee. J. Shepherd "Shep" Russell III, who served as vice chairman of the committee, became chairman.
Eiseman will continue to practice law, giving up only the management duties.
- YRC CEO is Done Talking About That ABF Freight Takeover Offer
- More Trouble at David Henry's Plaza Towers
- Arkansas Times: Sources Say Martha Shoffner Source Is Steele Stephens
- Architect William Gaskin Dies at 62 6 years ago
- Arkansas Best Corp. Granted Confidentiality in SEC Filings 1 month ago
- What's At Stake, Who's In Charge? A User's Guide to the 89th General Assembly 4 months ago
- News from the 89th General Assembly, the Arkansas Legislature 4 years ago
- State Rep. Nate Bell Criticized for 'Boston Liberals' Tweet 1 month ago