Byron EisemanByron Eiseman became managing partner of Friday Eldredge & Clark, the largest law firm in the state with 94 attorneys, in 2005. He joined the firm in 1964, became a partner in 1970 and led its tax and business department for 30 years. Eiseman, who is also a CPA, was born and raised in Morristown, Tenn., and earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and law degree from the University of Tennessee. He has been an adjunct professor of taxation at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law for four decades.
In January 2012, Eiseman stepped down as chairman of the firm's management committee. J. Shepherd "Shep" Russell III, who served as vice chairman of the committee, became chairman.
Eiseman will continue to practice law, giving up only the management duties.
- Video: ASU Exploring On-Campus Hotel, Convention Center
- After Supremes' Decision, Womack Urges Congress to Act on Online Sales Tax
- WSJ Examines Mark Pryor, Tom Cotton Senate Race
- #ARWX: Homes, Businesses Without Power; Flights Canceled at LIT, XNA 24 hours ago
- Update: John Stacks, Banker and Owner of Mountain Pure Water, Indicted on 11 Counts 4 days ago
- ASU Gets 2 Proposals for On-Campus Convention Center, Hotel 20 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 1 year ago
- American Cancels Nearly 1,000 Flights Amid Ice Storm 23 hours ago