Byron Eiseman became managing partner of Friday Eldredge & Clark, the largest law firm in the state with 94 attorneys, in 2005. He joined the firm in 1964, became a partner in 1970 and led its tax and business department for 30 years. Eiseman, who is also a CPA, was born and raised in Morristown, Tenn., and earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and law degree from the University of Tennessee. He has been an adjunct professor of taxation at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law for four decades.
In January 2012, Eiseman stepped down as chairman of the firm's management committee. J. Shepherd "Shep" Russell III, who served as vice chairman of the committee, became chairman.
Eiseman will continue to practice law, giving up only the management duties.
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Bill Clinton Eyes Exit From Charity That Has Shaped Legacy 16 hours ago
- At Rotary, CEO Tony Thomas Talks 10 Years of Windstream 1 day ago
- Zips Car Wash of Jonesboro Acquires Boomerang Car Wash 8 hours ago
- Governor, FDA Sign Agreement Extending NCTR Program 11 hours ago
- Wal-Mart's McMillon Tops Compensation List of 100 Arkansas Public Company Execs 3 days ago