Byron Eiseman became managing partner of Friday Eldredge & Clark, the largest law firm in the state with 94 attorneys, in 2005. He joined the firm in 1964, became a partner in 1970 and led its tax and business department for 30 years. Eiseman, who is also a CPA, was born and raised in Morristown, Tenn., and earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and law degree from the University of Tennessee. He has been an adjunct professor of taxation at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law for four decades.
In January 2012, Eiseman stepped down as chairman of the firm's management committee. J. Shepherd "Shep" Russell III, who served as vice chairman of the committee, became chairman.
Eiseman will continue to practice law, giving up only the management duties.
- Reports: Wal-Mart Nabs Another Shopping App, Luvocracy
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Superior Industries to Close Plant in Rogers, Leave 500 Out of Work 4 hours ago
- Home BancShares Announces Purchase of Another Florida Bank 3 hours ago
- Windstream to Spin Off Some Assets Into Publicly Traded REIT 1 day ago
- 15 Years Later, Murder-Suicide Fades From View (Fifth Monday) 1 decade ago
- Zilkha Biomass Energy Announces $90M Facility, 52 Jobs in Monticello 2 hours ago