Byron Eiseman became managing partner of Friday Eldredge & Clark, the largest law firm in the state with 94 attorneys, in 2005. He joined the firm in 1964, became a partner in 1970 and led its tax and business department for 30 years. Eiseman, who is also a CPA, was born and raised in Morristown, Tenn., and earned his bachelor's degree in accounting and law degree from the University of Tennessee. He has been an adjunct professor of taxation at the University of Arkansas at Little Rock's William H. Bowen School of Law for four decades.
In January 2012, Eiseman stepped down as chairman of the firm's management committee. J. Shepherd "Shep" Russell III, who served as vice chairman of the committee, became chairman.
Eiseman will continue to practice law, giving up only the management duties.
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 22 hours ago
- Arkansas Business Hall of Fame Names 4 Inductees 23 hours ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 4 days ago
- 'Razorback Nation' Anchor Resigns After Mixing Medication and Alcohol 3 days ago
- Dallas Company Buys Sears, Doctors Hospital Site for $44M 2 days ago