Mitchell Williams Selig Gates & Woodyard
Harry Hamlin, a graduate of the U.S. Air Force Academy and the UALR Law School, practices in the areas of commercial transaction, real estate, secured lending, corporate law, utility regulation and administrative law. A retired lieutenant colonel in the Arkansas Air National Guard, he also is a board member for Argenta Community Development Corp., the Metropolitan YMCA, Junior Achievement of Arkansas, Pulaski Technical College Foundation and the CARTI Foundation. He is managing director of Mitchell Williams, the state's second largest law firm with 77 attorneys in five offices.
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Beer Tourism Contributing to Growth in Industry 3 days ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- Charles Morgan to Entrepreneurs: Surround Yourself with Good People 19 hours ago
- Mark Pryor Takes Job with Venable 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 3 days ago