Steve Joiner, a native of Lepanto (Poinsett County), earned a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the University of Arkansas in 1980 and worked for Southwestern Bell Telephone Co. while studying law at UALR. He joined the Rose Law Firm in 1987, became a senior member in 1993 and was named CEO in 2006. He's been listed in "The Best Lawyers in America" in the field of energy. The Rose Law Firm is believed to be the oldest continually operating business in Arkansas and ranks among the state's 10 largest law firms.
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Former Judge Mike Maggio Pleads Guilty to Bribery 2 months ago
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor 5 days ago