What do you think of Wal-Mart bringing back its store greeters?
- I love it, they make for a more pleasant shopping experience.
- Not really necessary, I'd rather have another cashier working.
- I don't shop at Walmart so it doesn't matter to me.
Should the US Senate give Merrick Garland a hearing and vote before November?
- Yes. The president did his job; the Senate must do its job.
- No. This is something that must be done after the election.
Should the Legislature pass Asa Hutchinson's revamped version of the private Medicaid option, "Arkansas Works"?
Are you voting early?
- Yes. I like to avoid Election Day crowds.
- No. There's something about voting on Election Day that I love, despite the lines.
What do you think of the planned Razorback Stadium $160 million redesign and expansion?
- Too expensive; I'd rather ticket prices and the stadium stay the same.
- Great plan; I can't wait to watch games from the new club seats.
- It needs an upgrade, but not something this major and costly.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- THV11 Adds Raven Richard to Weather Team 1 week ago
- Your Startup Business Plan (Marcus Guinn Expert Advice) 3 weeks ago
- Banded Holdings of Springdale Acquires Avery Outdoors 10 months ago
- Wal-Mart's Greg Foran No. 1 In Exec Pay At $19.5M 6 months ago
- 2 Banks Join Arkansas Business' Largest Private Companies List 4 hours ago