Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
What's the most important issue facing the Legislature?
- The fate of the private option
- Arkansas' prisons
- Asa Hutchinson's tax cuts
- Teacher pay and school facilities funding
- Restricting abortion in Arkansas
Do you approve of the president taking executive action on immigration?
- Yes. Someone had to do something to try to improve how immigration works in the U.S.
- No. The president should not be able to circumvent Congress.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Yellow Rocket Partners Aim to Build Restaurant Brands 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 23 hours ago
- Celgene Corp. Gives $10M to UAMS Myeloma Institute 21 hours ago
- Tysons Give $5M to UA System Agriculture Division 22 hours ago
- Two Big Apartment Buys Expected in Benton County 1 day ago