What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Should Arkansas increase the gasoline tax?
- Yes. We must raise money to help our state's roads.
- No. We must find others ways to pay for state's roads.
What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 1 day ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 15 hours ago
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 2 days ago
- Donald Bobbitt Wants Karla Hughes as UAM Chancellor 14 hours ago
- Hospitalist Jobs Growing in Popularity 5 days ago