How has the Broadway Bridge closing affected your travel?
- Severely. I spend much more time in traffic every day.
- Moderately. There's a noticeable difference in my commute, but nothing serious.
- Lightly. Some minor inconveniences here and there.
- Not at all. The world doesn't revolve around Metro Little Rock, you know.
Will you vote for the measure that would allow casinos in three Arkansas counties?
Is Wal-Mart's $3B deal for Jet.com a good move?
- Yes. Wal-Mart needs to grow its online retail business, and this is a good way to start.
- No. $3 billion is a high price to pay for an upstart retailer.
- Too early to tell. E-commerce changes too quickly to know for sure.
Do you think the UA board should have approved the $160M stadium expansion?
- Yes. We must invest the Razorbacks program; it benefits the UA and the state.
- No. Now's not the time to spend more on athletics.
Should UA trustees move ahead with a $160M Razorbacks Stadium expansion?
Arkansas Business Staff
- UCA Narrows President Applicants to 8
- Asa Hutchinson Weighs In On Trump Comments
- Waltons Among Forbes' Top 20 Richest
- UCA Selects 4 President Finalists to Interview On Campus 1 day ago
- Report: Arkansas Medical Pot Plan Costs More Than It Raises 2 days ago
- A Power Line to Nowhere (Julie Morton Commentary) 6 days ago
- Chinese Firm Agrees to Put Garment Plant in Little Rock, Employ 400 2 days ago
- Bear State Financial 3Q Earnings Up 47 Percent 1 day ago