Do you think the UA board should have approved the $160M stadium expansion?
- Yes. We must invest the Razorbacks program; it benefits the UA and the state.
- No. Now's not the time to spend more on athletics.
Should UA trustees move ahead with a $160M Razorbacks Stadium expansion?
What do you think of Wal-Mart bringing back its store greeters?
- I love it, they make for a more pleasant shopping experience.
- Not really necessary, I'd rather have another cashier working.
- I don't shop at Walmart so it doesn't matter to me.
Should the US Senate give Merrick Garland a hearing and vote before November?
- Yes. The president did his job; the Senate must do its job.
- No. This is something that must be done after the election.
Should the Legislature pass Asa Hutchinson's revamped version of the private Medicaid option, "Arkansas Works"?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- US Regulators: Still Heavy Risk in Big Bank Loans 2 days ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 6 days ago
- Home Ownership Down, Renting Up in Central Arkansas 2 days ago
- More Time Given for Medical Marijuana Petitions 2 days ago
- North Little Rock Apartment Land Draws $2.8M Sale (Real Deals) 6 days ago