Is Wal-Mart's $3B deal for Jet.com a good move?
- Yes. Wal-Mart needs to grow its online retail business, and this is a good way to start.
- No. $3 billion is a high price to pay for an upstart retailer.
- Too early to tell. E-commerce changes too quickly to know for sure.
Do you think the UA board should have approved the $160M stadium expansion?
- Yes. We must invest the Razorbacks program; it benefits the UA and the state.
- No. Now's not the time to spend more on athletics.
Should UA trustees move ahead with a $160M Razorbacks Stadium expansion?
What do you think of Wal-Mart bringing back its store greeters?
- I love it, they make for a more pleasant shopping experience.
- Not really necessary, I'd rather have another cashier working.
- I don't shop at Walmart so it doesn't matter to me.
Should the US Senate give Merrick Garland a hearing and vote before November?
- Yes. The president did his job; the Senate must do its job.
- No. This is something that must be done after the election.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Sherwood, Pulaski County Sued Over Hot Check Court Fines, Arrests 12 hours ago
- Recruiting Billion-Dollar Shandong Sun Paper Mill Starts With Breakfast 2 days ago
- Presumed Innocent (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Port of Little Rock Seeks Room To Grow 2 days ago
- Yellow Rocket Buys Rebsamen Property for New HQ 2 days ago