Should the alcohol amendment remain on the ballot?
- Yes. State offices were closed on July 4, and it's common for a deadline to be extended.
- No. The signatures must be turned in exactly four months before the vote, no matter when the date falls.
Did the Fed make the right call on interest rates?
- Yes. The economy still needs help to grow.
- No. Money's too cheap and inflation remains a possibility.
- Unsure. It'll take time to know for certain.
Should central Arkansas leaders invest more in bike-friendly infrastructure?
- Yes. It's better for our health and the environment, and it's attractive to young people.
- No. We've made enough investment already.
- Maybe. The Metroplan study shows we should at least investigate the issue.
Do you want to see professional hockey return to Arkansas?
- No. I think we should be concerned with other things.
- Yes. I think bringing back hockey would be great.
- I don't care.
Should dental specialists be able to offer teeth cleanings?
- Yes. If they can expand availability and offer a good price, go for it.
- No. Specialists can have an unfair price advantage.
- Don't know. Let's have the Legislature consider a compromise in the law.
Arkansas Business Staff
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Performance, Not Academics, Drive Incentives for SEC Football Coaches
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Turner Grain Merchandising Files $25M Bankruptcy 2 days ago
- UPDATED: Bill Clark, Leader in Business, Dies at 63 7 years ago
- Whataburger Chain To Break Ground on First of Five Possible Locations in NWA 6 days ago
- Crye-Leike Adopts New Safety Rules After Beverly Carter Death 3 days ago