Will you vote for the measure that would allow casinos in three Arkansas counties?
Is Wal-Mart's $3B deal for Jet.com a good move?
- Yes. Wal-Mart needs to grow its online retail business, and this is a good way to start.
- No. $3 billion is a high price to pay for an upstart retailer.
- Too early to tell. E-commerce changes too quickly to know for sure.
Do you think the UA board should have approved the $160M stadium expansion?
- Yes. We must invest the Razorbacks program; it benefits the UA and the state.
- No. Now's not the time to spend more on athletics.
Should UA trustees move ahead with a $160M Razorbacks Stadium expansion?
What do you think of Wal-Mart bringing back its store greeters?
- I love it, they make for a more pleasant shopping experience.
- Not really necessary, I'd rather have another cashier working.
- I don't shop at Walmart so it doesn't matter to me.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 18 hours ago
- ESP Confirms Jefferson County Site For $3B Project, Citing Easement Success 3 days ago
- Federal Judge Blocks Arkansas Planned Parenthood Defunding 18 hours ago
- Report: All Signatures for Lawsuits Measure Could Be Tossed 2 days ago
- SIG Sauer Finalizes Plans to Move to Jacksonville 5 months ago