What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Should Congress renew the Export-Import Bank?
June 12 marks Asa Hutchinson's 150th day in office. How's he doing?
- Great! He brought us middle-class tax cuts and computer science in Arkansas, and he's rethinking the private option.
- OK. Some misses, but mostly hits, in his first 150 days.
- Meh. I was hoping for smaller government, greater tax cuts and a definitive end to the private option.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Wal-Mart Looking to Rein In Expenses
- Memphis' Soul Fish Cafe Headed to Little Rock
- Tom Dalton: ARK Challenge Will Continue
- Little Rock's Original Fern Bar: How Buster's Birthed Dave & Buster's 2 days ago
- Sins of Commission And Omission (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 2 days ago
- Ex-LR Schools Chief Dexter Suggs Loses Doctorate Amid Plagiarism Question 11 hours ago
- USA Truck Executive Leaves Company to Stay in Dallas 1 day ago
- Southern Bancorp Community Partners Raises $2.5M to Expand Loans 7 hours ago