What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Should Arkansas increase the gasoline tax?
- Yes. We must raise money to help our state's roads.
- No. We must find others ways to pay for state's roads.
What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 3 years ago
- Chris Arnold Named New Associate Attorney at Hope Trice O'Dwyer & Wilson (Movers & Shakers) 1 week ago
- Little Rock Film Festival Ends After 9 Years 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart to Cut Hundreds of Jobs at Headquarters 4 days ago
- CATA Becomes Rock Region Metro With New Look, 15 CNG Buses 2 months ago