Will you vote for the Arkansas minimum wage increase?
- Yes. It time we've raised that hourly wage.
- No. We don't need to risk slowing job growth.
Should the alcohol amendment remain on the ballot?
- Yes. State offices were closed on July 4, and it's common for a deadline to be extended.
- No. The signatures must be turned in exactly four months before the vote, no matter when the date falls.
Did the Fed make the right call on interest rates?
- Yes. The economy still needs help to grow.
- No. Money's too cheap and inflation remains a possibility.
- Unsure. It'll take time to know for certain.
Should central Arkansas leaders invest more in bike-friendly infrastructure?
- Yes. It's better for our health and the environment, and it's attractive to young people.
- No. We've made enough investment already.
- Maybe. The Metroplan study shows we should at least investigate the issue.
Do you want to see professional hockey return to Arkansas?
- No. I think we should be concerned with other things.
- Yes. I think bringing back hockey would be great.
- I don't care.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Arkansans Have Endured 80k Political Ads Worth $33.1M
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 18 hours ago
- Sweet: ‘A Pure Arkansas-Flavored Investment' for Arkansas Teachers Retirement System 4 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 2 years ago