Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
What's the most important issue facing the Legislature?
- The fate of the private option
- Arkansas' prisons
- Asa Hutchinson's tax cuts
- Teacher pay and school facilities funding
- Restricting abortion in Arkansas
Do you approve of the president taking executive action on immigration?
- Yes. Someone had to do something to try to improve how immigration works in the U.S.
- No. The president should not be able to circumvent Congress.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Joins in Chorus Against Religious Protection Bill
- Video: Mavis Lindsey on the Closure of Lindsey's Resort
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Harps Sherwood Store Delayed by Dunkin' Donuts Details 7 days ago
- #HB1228 Tests LGBT Economic Argument (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 5 hours ago
- Today Is Final Day for Arkansas Business 40 Under 40 Nominations 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 1 month ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago