Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Should Congress renew the Export-Import Bank?
June 12 marks Asa Hutchinson's 150th day in office. How's he doing?
- Great! He brought us middle-class tax cuts and computer science in Arkansas, and he's rethinking the private option.
- OK. Some misses, but mostly hits, in his first 150 days.
- Meh. I was hoping for smaller government, greater tax cuts and a definitive end to the private option.
Would you support Amendment 82 bonds for Lockheed Martin?
- Maybe. I want to see more details.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital