Did you start your holiday shopping on Thanksgiving?
- Yes! It's tradition to get an early start and better deals.
- Nope. But we were out early for Black Friday.
- Heck no! We make it a point to avoid the malls during that first weekend.
- What do you mean by "shopping"? I'll make all my purchases online.
War Memorial will get 1 Hogs game per year through 2018. Is this a good deal for Little Rock?
- Yes. It puts games in Little Rock for a longer period, and that one game could feature a more competitive opponent.
- No. This is the beginning of the end of games in Little Rock.
- Maybe. It depends on the opponents scheduled to play in Little Rock and whether fans continue to buy tickets.
Does UA Athletic Director Jeff Long deserve a raise?
- Yes. Long has been an outstanding leader for the program and UA has to keep him.
- No. It's impossible to justify that kind of spending on athletics.
Are you satisfied with Congress' debt ceiling, budget deal?
- Yes. It's time to get people back to work, and the impasse was going on too long for little to no gain.
- No. Republicans should have pressed for a better deal than what they got.
- It doesn't matter. We'll be fighting this same fight again next year.
Did the Federal Reserve make the right call to continue stimulus?
- Yes. Economic headwinds remain. It's still too soon to wind down bond-buying activities.
- No. It's time to wind down stimulus and let the economy stand on its own.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Asa Hutchinson Makes Appointments to Boards, Commissions 6 hours ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 5 hours ago
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- Ahead of Amazon Prime Day, Wal-Mart Tries to Move In 5 hours ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 1 day ago