A House committee okayed private option changes. What are the chances it will pass now?
- 25 percent or lower
- 50 percent
- 75 percent
- 90 percent or higher
Do you agree with Price Marshall's ruling in the desegregation case?
- Yes. Two of the three schools districts have been declared unitary. It doesn't make sense to continue those payments.
- No. We remain well short of the goal of inequality in schools.
Should the Legislature impeach Mark Darr?
- Yes. He's mishandled a significant amount of campaign and tax dollars and is therefore unfit for the office.
- No. He's made mistakes but is working to correct them. Impeachment is a serious matter reserved for more egregious behavior.
- Who cares? The office holds little significance anyway.
U.S. unemployment is at a 5-year low. Do you think the economy is improving?
- Yes. Slowly but surely, the jobs are returning and the economy is stronger.
- No. We still have a long-term unemployment problem that's not reflected in the unemployment rate.
- Maybe. Our economic position remains precarious. It's too soon to declare victory.
#ARWX: Are you at work today?
- Yes. It's not bad in my area, and a little sleet never hurt anyone.
- Nope. Not going to risk it.
- No, but thanks to technology, I'll put in a full day working from home.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Windstream Confirms Elimination of 54 Jobs in Arkansas 2 days ago
- Simmons Continues Heartland Deconstruction 6 days ago
- Reporter Marci Manley Turns to PR; It's Not Shocking News 6 days ago
- Simmons First Declares Stock Split 2 days ago
- Chip Blanchard on Community Banks Staying Centered at Home 6 days ago