Do you support the new Medicaid plan that would allow federal money to buy private insurance?
- Yes. It helps more people without expanding a strained state system.
- No. Any expansion is bad. The federal government simply can't afford it.
- Maybe. It's a promising compromise but we'll need to learn more.
Do you support Amendment 82 for the Big River Steel Mill project?
- Yes. It's a no-brainer, a clear economic boost that will pay the state dividends in the near future.
- Not sure. We need more information on the deal, its investors and how quickly the investment pays off.
- No. Arkansas' too eager to give business too many breaks on projects that might not be worth it.
Do you favor drug testing for people on unemployment?
Do you think Arkansas Republicans can find a way to avoid Medicaid cuts?
- No. Do the math; they are unavoidable.
- Yes. The money is definitely there.
- The real question is, can they reach any kind of deal with Democrats?
Are you satisfied with the deal over the fiscal cliff?
- Nope. Too many tax hikes and not enough spending cuts.
- Nope. It's a patchwork deal that pushes too many fights into the next Congress.
- Yes. You've got to start somewhere. This is how compromise works.
- Yes. It keeps taxes low for the middle class and will help grow the economy.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo
- Twitter Reactions of Interest to SCOTUS Ruling
- UA Makes List of Top 100 US Patent Producers
- Former Hogs QB Clint Stoerner Tangles with Former Business Partners 3 days ago
- Here's the New UALR Trojans Logo 20 hours ago
- Little Rock Marks Milestone at Robinson Center Renovation 20 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Imposes Charges on Suppliers as Costs Mount 1 week ago
- OBU Names Charles Wright Interim President 20 hours ago