The reports are in. Do you still think Big River Steel is a good use of Arkansas money?
- Yes. On the whole, it appears to be a net gain for Arkansas.
- No. There's too many unknowns that economic developers have not considered.
- Who knows? That's the nature of business. You plan, invest, work hard and hope for the best.
Do you believe in global warming?
- Yes. This is a phenomenon recognized by scientists throughout the world.
- No. The science behind "global warming" is suspect.
- Don't know. The world could be getting warmer, but it could also be a cyclical development.
Do you support the new Medicaid plan that would allow federal money to buy private insurance?
- Yes. It helps more people without expanding a strained state system.
- No. Any expansion is bad. The federal government simply can't afford it.
- Maybe. It's a promising compromise but we'll need to learn more.
Do you support Amendment 82 for the Big River Steel Mill project?
- Yes. It's a no-brainer, a clear economic boost that will pay the state dividends in the near future.
- Not sure. We need more information on the deal, its investors and how quickly the investment pays off.
- No. Arkansas' too eager to give business too many breaks on projects that might not be worth it.
Do you favor drug testing for people on unemployment?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Mary Beth Brooks: Farmers & Merchants' Offer a 'Surprise' But Made Sense 21 hours ago
- Arkansas Children's Hospital Eyes Northwest Arkansas 16 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 2 days ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 3 days ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 2 days ago