Do you support U.S. military action in Syria?
- Yes. The U.S. must stand against the use of chemical weapons.
- No. We've had enough war and need to focus on domestic issues.
Acxiom now allows you to opt out of its marketing efforts. Will you opt out?
- Yes! I'd rather Acxiom not use my personal data for profit and marketing.
- Nah. It's public data, and at there's a chance ads that I see will interest me.
- Don't know. It depends on what they know about me!
How ready is your business for health care reform?
- Ugh. We've barely started preparations.
- A good start; we're at least 25 percent there.
- We've got the makings of a good plan; about 50 percent done.
- Ahead of the pack! We're 75 percent or more along.
Are public company executives overpaid?
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes.
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary.
- Maybe. It depends on the size of the company and the industry it's a part of.
Would you use Google Glass?
- Yes. The technology is inevitable, and there's going to be a host of practical uses for an Internet-connected, heads-up display.
- No. The technology is socially invasive and too distracting.
- Maybe. Let's first see how Google and third party developers refine Glass.
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Bentonville Urbanites Pick Pocket Community 7 days ago
- Arkansas Up for Grabs After Huckabee Exit (Andrew DeMillo Analysis) 7 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Race Pits Judge vs Little Rock Lawyer 7 hours ago
- In Fort Smith, Developers Eye $5M Revamp of Historic Ward-Garrison Building 3 days ago
- Tim Griffin to Lead Review of DHS 2 months ago