Would you use Google Glass?
- Yes. The technology is inevitable, and there's going to be a host of practical uses for an Internet-connected, heads-up display.
- No. The technology is socially invasive and too distracting.
- Maybe. Let's first see how Google and third party developers refine Glass.
Wal-Mart ended its deal with Paula Deen. Did the retailer do the right thing?
- Yes. Wal-Mart mustn't be associated with Deen's controversy.
- No. People can forgive, and Deen still has plenty of supporters who'll buy her products.
- Maybe. Perhaps it would have been best to wait a few more days and see what happens.
Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off.
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary.
Should online retailers pay state sales tax?
- Yes. It levels the playing field for all retailers, brick-and-mortar stores and virtual ones.
- No. It amounts to yet another new tax, which is particularly harmful to small business.
Do you think the housing market has recovered?
- Yes. All signs point to a healthy market.
- No. Prices are recovering but we've got a long way to go.
- We don't now yet. Any recovery is fragile, and many economic factors could easily derail it.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 5 days ago
- Gates Belting Out Success in Siloam Springs 5 days ago
- Big River Steel Mill Rises in Northeast Arkansas 2 weeks ago
- After 180 Years, Quapaw Tribe Returns to Arkansas in Land Deal 3 years ago
- Update: Scott Inman to Leave KATV in Early 2016, Join GenWealth 4 days ago