A House committee okayed private option changes. What are the chances it will pass now?
- 25 percent or lower
- 50 percent
- 75 percent
- 90 percent or higher
Do you agree with Price Marshall's ruling in the desegregation case?
- Yes. Two of the three schools districts have been declared unitary. It doesn't make sense to continue those payments.
- No. We remain well short of the goal of inequality in schools.
Should the Legislature impeach Mark Darr?
- Yes. He's mishandled a significant amount of campaign and tax dollars and is therefore unfit for the office.
- No. He's made mistakes but is working to correct them. Impeachment is a serious matter reserved for more egregious behavior.
- Who cares? The office holds little significance anyway.
U.S. unemployment is at a 5-year low. Do you think the economy is improving?
- Yes. Slowly but surely, the jobs are returning and the economy is stronger.
- No. We still have a long-term unemployment problem that's not reflected in the unemployment rate.
- Maybe. Our economic position remains precarious. It's too soon to declare victory.
#ARWX: Are you at work today?
- Yes. It's not bad in my area, and a little sleet never hurt anyone.
- Nope. Not going to risk it.
- No, but thanks to technology, I'll put in a full day working from home.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Video: Asa Hutchinson Talks Tax Cut, Marijuana, Trump
- Fed's James Bullard: Only One Rate Hike Needed Now
- Beth Ward, Little Rock TV Mainstay, Dies 1 day ago
- Christen Franke of Franke's Cafeteria Dies at 37 3 days ago
- The Overtime Exemption Rules Are On Hold — What Do You Do Now? (Stuart Jackson Commentary) 2 days ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling on Birth Certificate Law 2 days ago
- Governor, Speaker, Senate Leader Name 5 to Medical Marijuana Commission 3 days ago