How will Congress deal with the looming fiscal cliff?
- The lame-duck session will completely resolve the issue before Jan. 1.
- Half-measurers only. The lame-duck session will reach a temporary deal, kicking the can down the road.
- They won't. Hold on tight. We're going over the cliff!
Will you start your holiday shopping on Thanksgiving Night?
- Yes! It's tradition to get an early start and better deals.
- Nope. But we'll be out early for Black Friday.
- Heck no! We make it a point to avoid the malls during that first weekend.
- What do you mean by "shopping"? I'll make all my purchases online.
How well do you think Democrats and the GOP will work together in the state Legislature?
- The margins are so close, they'll have no choice but to make it work.
- Gridlock! Washington D.C.-style politics come to Arkansas.
- It depends on the issue. Grocery tax cut's easy, but Medicaid expansion will get nasty.
Are you voting for Issue 1, the sales tax for a four-lane highway system in Arkansas?
- Yes. We must invest in roads and infrastructure.
- No. There are other ways to pay for roads.
- I haven't decided yet.
Do you plan to vote early?
- Yes. It's better for my schedule and I can beat the crowd.
- No. I love the tradition of voting on Election Day.
- I haven't yet but I plan to.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Dillard's Investor Advises Company to Pursue REIT Spinoff
- Video: ARK Challenge Concludes Fourth Run in Little Rock
- The Hop Diner is Closing; At the Corner Opening in Its Place
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 2 years ago
- Entergy Breaks Ground on New $23M Center in Little Rock 2 weeks ago
- Apartment Building Sells for $7.4 Million 7 years ago
- Brandon Barber Faces Bond Revocation, Jail For Violating Pretrial Release Terms 1 year ago
- UAMS: 'World-Renowned' Neurosurgeons Study at Little Rock 3 years ago