Would you use Wal-Mart's new mobile pay system, Wal-Mart Pay?
- Yes. Anything to avoid digging around for cash or debit and credit cards.
- No. Cash, debit and credit are still more convenient.
Will your business add workers in 2016?
- Maybe. We're still budgeting.
- No. We plan to hold at current levels.
- No. In fact, we might cut workers.
Will you be shopping online for Cyber Monday?
- Yes. I love taking advantage of online deals.
- No. Enough shopping for now! Black Friday wore me out.
- Maybe. It depends on how good the deals are.
- Why wait until Cyber Monday? I do my holiday shopping online all year.
What do you think about Black Friday shopping?
- I start on Thanksgiving day to get the best deals.
- No thanks - too many people and not worth it.
- I'll be out bright and early on Friday.
What should Wal-Mart's top priority be?
- Expanding and improving the new grocery pickup service
- A better online shopping experience
- A better in-store shopping experience
- Employee treatment and wages
- Better margins and returns for investors
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 2 days ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 2 days ago
- Iron Yard Closing Little Rock Campus 12 hours ago
- Trial Set for June 1 for Former One Bank Execs 2 days ago
- Arkansas Coding Academy Aims to Provide Affordable Tech Education 13 hours ago