Do you support Amendment 82 for the Big River Steel Mill project?
- Yes. It's a no-brainer, a clear economic boost that will pay the state dividends in the near future.
- Not sure. We need more information on the deal, its investors and how quickly the investment pays off.
- No. Arkansas' too eager to give business too many breaks on projects that might not be worth it.
Do you favor drug testing for people on unemployment?
Do you think Arkansas Republicans can find a way to avoid Medicaid cuts?
- No. Do the math; they are unavoidable.
- Yes. The money is definitely there.
- The real question is, can they reach any kind of deal with Democrats?
Are you satisfied with the deal over the fiscal cliff?
- Nope. Too many tax hikes and not enough spending cuts.
- Nope. It's a patchwork deal that pushes too many fights into the next Congress.
- Yes. You've got to start somewhere. This is how compromise works.
- Yes. It keeps taxes low for the middle class and will help grow the economy.
Do you think there will be a last-minute solution to avoid the fiscal cliff?
- Nope. We're going over.
- Yes. But it's a stopgap measure that means this will drag into 2013.
- Yes! A grand bargain is struck, and everyone is happy!
Arkansas Business Staff
- Mixed Expectations Ahead of Wal-Mart's 1Q Earnings
- Banks Ask Fed to Watch Wal-Mart's Financial Services More Closely
- Politico Follows Up With Mike Huckabee After Arkansas Business Story
- New UCA President Allen Meadors Called a Uniter 4 years ago
- Troy Duke, L.R. Gardner Plan to Buy Bank of Rison 18 hours ago
- Deltic Acreage Adds Up To $2.5 Million Buy (Real Deals) 5 days ago
- Shoe Repair Industry Still Kicking At Rodgers' Shoe Service in Little Rock 2 months ago
- Davy Carter Named EVP for Home BancShares 20 hours ago