What should Wal-Mart's top priority be?
- Expanding and improving the new grocery pickup service
- A better online shopping experience
- A better in-store shopping experience
- Employee treatment and wages
- Better margins and returns for investors
What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Should Arkansas increase the gasoline tax?
- Yes. We must raise money to help our state's roads.
- No. We must find others ways to pay for state's roads.
What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Arkansas Business Staff
- UA Graduate's Design for WWI Memorial Wins Competition
- Here Are the Arkansas Stores Wal-Mart Is Closing
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson Rings NYSE Opening Bell, Appears on CNBC, Fox Business
- Northwest Arkansas Makes Lonely Planet's Best in US List 4 days ago
- Tech Park Talks Timeline with KATV; Mary Good to Step Down 3 days ago
- Glo Airlines Adds Direct Flights from Little Rock to Destin 3 days ago
- Chenal Valley Experiences Glut of Lots 7 years ago
- Dollar Tree To Set Roots in Farmington 6 days ago