Do you think the UA board should have approved the $160M stadium expansion?
- Yes. We must invest the Razorbacks program; it benefits the UA and the state.
- No. Now's not the time to spend more on athletics.
Should UA trustees move ahead with a $160M Razorbacks Stadium expansion?
What do you think of Wal-Mart bringing back its store greeters?
- I love it, they make for a more pleasant shopping experience.
- Not really necessary, I'd rather have another cashier working.
- I don't shop at Walmart so it doesn't matter to me.
Should the US Senate give Merrick Garland a hearing and vote before November?
- Yes. The president did his job; the Senate must do its job.
- No. This is something that must be done after the election.
Should the Legislature pass Asa Hutchinson's revamped version of the private Medicaid option, "Arkansas Works"?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Murphy Chief Roger Jenkins' Pay for 2016 Falls 40 Percent 2 days ago
- Southern Bancorp to Buy Farmers Bank of Hamburg 2 months ago
- CARTI Reports Bigger Loss Than Expected 6 days ago
- Arkansas Unemployment Drops to Record 3.7 Percent in February 2 days ago
- Arkansas Business' 25 Wealthiest Arkansans (25th Anniversary) 8 years ago