Are you voting today?
- Yes. I don't vote early; I love to vote on Election Day.
- No. I already voted; no lines for me today!
- No. I'm just not politically active.
Will you vote for the Arkansas minimum wage increase?
- Yes. It time we've raised that hourly wage.
- No. We don't need to risk slowing job growth.
Should the alcohol amendment remain on the ballot?
- Yes. State offices were closed on July 4, and it's common for a deadline to be extended.
- No. The signatures must be turned in exactly four months before the vote, no matter when the date falls.
Did the Fed make the right call on interest rates?
- Yes. The economy still needs help to grow.
- No. Money's too cheap and inflation remains a possibility.
- Unsure. It'll take time to know for certain.
Should central Arkansas leaders invest more in bike-friendly infrastructure?
- Yes. It's better for our health and the environment, and it's attractive to young people.
- No. We've made enough investment already.
- Maybe. The Metroplan study shows we should at least investigate the issue.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Happy #ARLEGValentines Day!
- Stone Ward's Danny Koteras Reviews Super Bowl Ads
- Outlets at Little Rock to Mark Grand Opening on Oct. 16 4 days ago
- What's It Worth to You? (Gwen Moritz Editor's Note) 7 days ago
- Update: Baptist Health-NLR Agrees to $2.7 Million Settlement for Medicare Billing Dispute 2 days ago
- Centennial Bank Acquires Florida Branches in FDIC-Assisted Deal 2 days ago
- George Dunklin the High Bidder in Auction of Arkansas, Jefferson County Land 4 days ago