Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Should Congress renew the Export-Import Bank?
June 12 marks Asa Hutchinson's 150th day in office. How's he doing?
- Great! He brought us middle-class tax cuts and computer science in Arkansas, and he's rethinking the private option.
- OK. Some misses, but mostly hits, in his first 150 days.
- Meh. I was hoping for smaller government, greater tax cuts and a definitive end to the private option.
Would you support Amendment 82 bonds for Lockheed Martin?
- Maybe. I want to see more details.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Bloomberg: Verizon Communications to Shed Regional Offices
- Video: Doug McMillon Talks Changes, US Economy on CNBC
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Georgia-Pacific's Crossett Mill On Front Line of Tissue Wars 4 days ago
- Rosewood Brings Retro Style to Hearses 4 days ago
- Lawsuit Postponed as Hot Springs Developer Goes Bankrupt 4 days ago
- Sun Paper, Hutchinson Sign Intent Letter to Study $1.4B South Arkansas Plant 4 days ago
- Update: Tech Park, Richard Mays Settle on Price 2 days ago