Do you think the UA board should have approved the $160M stadium expansion?
- Yes. We must invest the Razorbacks program; it benefits the UA and the state.
- No. Now's not the time to spend more on athletics.
Should UA trustees move ahead with a $160M Razorbacks Stadium expansion?
What do you think of Wal-Mart bringing back its store greeters?
- I love it, they make for a more pleasant shopping experience.
- Not really necessary, I'd rather have another cashier working.
- I don't shop at Walmart so it doesn't matter to me.
Should the US Senate give Merrick Garland a hearing and vote before November?
- Yes. The president did his job; the Senate must do its job.
- No. This is something that must be done after the election.
Should the Legislature pass Asa Hutchinson's revamped version of the private Medicaid option, "Arkansas Works"?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Live Video: Watch Gov. Asa Hutchinson's Speech to the Legislature
- On MSNBC, Fox Business, Cotton and Hutchinson Talk Health Care Reform
- Here's the Wells Fargo Foreclosure Lawsuit on the Regions Bank Building
- Lawmakers Decline to Approve Lottery Ad Contract 19 hours ago
- Magna IV Founder Gary Middleton Dies 2 days ago
- Machen Succeeds McFatridge as CEO of Bear State Financial 15 hours ago
- No Contract, No Conflict: Logic of a Lottery Ad Bid 3 days ago
- Hickingbotham Investments Buys Landers Harley-Davidson 22 hours ago