Should the US Senate give Merrick Garland a hearing and vote before November?
- Yes. The president did his job; the Senate must do its job.
- No. This is something that must be done after the election.
Should the Legislature pass Asa Hutchinson's revamped version of the private Medicaid option, "Arkansas Works"?
Are you voting early?
- Yes. I like to avoid Election Day crowds.
- No. There's something about voting on Election Day that I love, despite the lines.
What do you think of the planned Razorback Stadium $160 million redesign and expansion?
- Too expensive; I'd rather ticket prices and the stadium stay the same.
- Great plan; I can't wait to watch games from the new club seats.
- It needs an upgrade, but not something this major and costly.
Would you use Wal-Mart's new mobile pay system, Wal-Mart Pay?
- Yes. Anything to avoid digging around for cash or debit and credit cards.
- No. Cash, debit and credit are still more convenient.
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Today's Bank Named Receiver for Undercapitalized Allied Bank 2 days ago
- CaseStack Sees Success Through Service, Experience 4 days ago
- Nucor Corp. Plans New $230M Mill at Blytheville, 100 Jobs 5 days ago
- Developer Brandon Woodrome Pleads Guilty to Fraud 3 days ago
- Delta Dental Enjoying The Best of Many Worlds 4 days ago