Will your business add workers in 2016?
- Maybe. We're still budgeting.
- No. We plan to hold at current levels.
- No. In fact, we might cut workers.
Will you be shopping online for Cyber Monday?
- Yes. I love taking advantage of online deals.
- No. Enough shopping for now! Black Friday wore me out.
- Maybe. It depends on how good the deals are.
- Why wait until Cyber Monday? I do my holiday shopping online all year.
What do you think about Black Friday shopping?
- I start on Thanksgiving day to get the best deals.
- No thanks - too many people and not worth it.
- I'll be out bright and early on Friday.
What should Wal-Mart's top priority be?
- Expanding and improving the new grocery pickup service
- A better online shopping experience
- A better in-store shopping experience
- Employee treatment and wages
- Better margins and returns for investors
What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Arkansas Business Staff
- At Conference, Tyson Foods Touts Stable Earnings, Sales Growth
- Caterpillar to Lay Off 60 in North Little Rock
- Video: Doug McMillon on Why Wal-Mart Chose Jet.com
- Third Walnut Ridge Defendant Gets Shorter Sentence, Co-Conspirators May Benefit 12 hours ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Contributes to Statewide Deposit Growth 18 hours ago
- Stocks Say 'Nevermind'; Reverse Recent Losses as Banks Jump 12 hours ago
- Update: Brenda Montgomery Gets 57 Months in Prison for Lawrence County Bank Theft 1 day ago
- Group Asks State Supreme Court to Dismiss Challenge to Liability Proposal 12 hours ago