Are you voting early?
- Yes. I like to avoid Election Day crowds.
- No. There's something about voting on Election Day that I love, despite the lines.
What do you think of the planned Razorback Stadium $160 million redesign and expansion?
- Too expensive; I'd rather ticket prices and the stadium stay the same.
- Great plan; I can't wait to watch games from the new club seats.
- It needs an upgrade, but not something this major and costly.
Would you use Wal-Mart's new mobile pay system, Wal-Mart Pay?
- Yes. Anything to avoid digging around for cash or debit and credit cards.
- No. Cash, debit and credit are still more convenient.
Will your business add workers in 2016?
- Maybe. We're still budgeting.
- No. We plan to hold at current levels.
- No. In fact, we might cut workers.
Will you be shopping online for Cyber Monday?
- Yes. I love taking advantage of online deals.
- No. Enough shopping for now! Black Friday wore me out.
- Maybe. It depends on how good the deals are.
- Why wait until Cyber Monday? I do my holiday shopping online all year.
- Update: Asa Hutchinson, Others React to DOJ Policy Change on Marijuana
- Alice Walton Sells Her 1,400-Acre Texas Ranch
- Gary Heathcott Responds to Arkansas Business Cover Story
- Heights Home Featured in New York Times' 'What You Get' 4 days ago
- Moses Tucker, Newmark Grubb Merge to Form Moses Tucker Partners 1 day ago
- Warren Stephens Touts Capitalism to Rotarians 2 days ago
- Lawsuits, Foreclosures Dog Investor John Lewis as Debts Pile Up 4 days ago
- Razorback Foundation Braces for Tax Impact 4 days ago