What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Should Arkansas increase the gasoline tax?
- Yes. We must raise money to help our state's roads.
- No. We must find others ways to pay for state's roads.
What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Arkansas Business Staff
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M 7 hours ago
- Peco Foods Plant Bringing 1,000 Jobs to Northeast Arkansas 8 hours ago
- Hutchinson Names 2, Promotes 2 at Arkansas Racing Commission 9 hours ago
- Sprint Hires Sales Directors for Regional Headquarters In Little Rock 1 day ago
- Land in the Rock Program Helps Interns Connect, Plug Into City 2 days ago