Should central Arkansas leaders invest more in bike-friendly infrastructure?
- Yes. It's better for our health and the environment, and it's attractive to young people.
- No. We've made enough investment already.
- Maybe. The Metroplan study shows we should at least investigate the issue.
Do you want to see professional hockey return to Arkansas?
- No. I think we should be concerned with other things.
- Yes. I think bringing back hockey would be great.
- I don't care.
Should dental specialists be able to offer teeth cleanings?
- Yes. If they can expand availability and offer a good price, go for it.
- No. Specialists can have an unfair price advantage.
- Don't know. Let's have the Legislature consider a compromise in the law.
How will you spend Memorial Day weekend?
- We'll travel in-state, keeping those tourism dollars local.
- We'll travel outside Arkansas to kick off the summer.
- No travel plans, but we will be firing up the grill!
- No plans -- that's the point of a three-day weekend!
Are you voting today?
- No. I voted early!
- No. I don't usually vote in primaries.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Mike Beebe Joins Roberts Law Firm of Little Rock
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List
- Report: Maumelle Police Close Murder-Suicide Case Involving UALR Professor
- Grand Jury Indicts 4 Tied to One Bank Loans to Alberto Solaroli 1 day ago
- McLarty Automotive Group Buys Missouri Dealership From Frank Fletcher 1 day ago
- Nine Billionaires with Arkansas Ties Make Forbes 500 List 3 days ago
- CJRW Appoints Four to New Roles 9 hours ago
- Salmon Cos. No. 3 On List of Top USPS Contractors 10 hours ago