What do you think about Black Friday shopping?
- I start on Thanksgiving day to get the best deals.
- No thanks - too many people and not worth it.
- I'll be out bright and early on Friday.
What should Wal-Mart's top priority be?
- Expanding and improving the new grocery pickup service
- A better online shopping experience
- A better in-store shopping experience
- Employee treatment and wages
- Better margins and returns for investors
What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Should Arkansas increase the gasoline tax?
- Yes. We must raise money to help our state's roads.
- No. We must find others ways to pay for state's roads.
What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Ace Glass Building in East Village Sells for $1.5M 23 hours ago
- Westrock, Circumference Join Money Managers List 3 days ago
- Business Leaders Quit Trump Panel; He Hits Back Hard 20 hours ago
- Wal-Mart CEO Doug McMillon Criticizes Trump's Charlottesville Response 21 hours ago
- Adviser's Cash Withdrawals Lead Feds to Sportsbook in Rogers 3 days ago