Are you satisfied with Congress' debt ceiling, budget deal?
- Yes. It's time to get people back to work, and the impasse was going on too long for little to no gain.
- No. Republicans should have pressed for a better deal than what they got.
- It doesn't matter. We'll be fighting this same fight again next year.
Did the Federal Reserve make the right call to continue stimulus?
- Yes. Economic headwinds remain. It's still too soon to wind down bond-buying activities.
- No. It's time to wind down stimulus and let the economy stand on its own.
Will the Federal Reserve begin cutting back on stimulus this month?
- Yes. The economy is strong enough now to begin slowing stimulus efforts.
- No. The economy isn't strong enough and employment hasn't improved enough.
Do you support U.S. military action in Syria?
- Yes. The U.S. must stand against the use of chemical weapons.
- No. We've had enough war and need to focus on domestic issues.
Acxiom now allows you to opt out of its marketing efforts. Will you opt out?
- Yes! I'd rather Acxiom not use my personal data for profit and marketing.
- Nah. It's public data, and at there's a chance ads that I see will interest me.
- Don't know. It depends on what they know about me!
Arkansas Business Staff
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Waltons Check in at No. 1 on Forbes 'Richest American Families' List
- Obamacare Hit by Ruling, but Subsidies to Continue 8 hours ago
- Arkansas Law Grads Still Finding Tight Market 2 days ago
- NLR Sports Memorabilia Dealer John Rogers Sued for Missed Payment 2 days ago
- Top Brands Fuel Tyson's Biggest Play 2 days ago
- UCA Names Kelley Erstine Chief of Staff 9 hours ago