Do you agree with Price Marshall's ruling in the desegregation case?
- Yes. Two of the three schools districts have been declared unitary. It doesn't make sense to continue those payments.
- No. We remain well short of the goal of inequality in schools.
Should the Legislature impeach Mark Darr?
- Yes. He's mishandled a significant amount of campaign and tax dollars and is therefore unfit for the office.
- No. He's made mistakes but is working to correct them. Impeachment is a serious matter reserved for more egregious behavior.
- Who cares? The office holds little significance anyway.
U.S. unemployment is at a 5-year low. Do you think the economy is improving?
- Yes. Slowly but surely, the jobs are returning and the economy is stronger.
- No. We still have a long-term unemployment problem that's not reflected in the unemployment rate.
- Maybe. Our economic position remains precarious. It's too soon to declare victory.
#ARWX: Are you at work today?
- Yes. It's not bad in my area, and a little sleet never hurt anyone.
- Nope. Not going to risk it.
- No, but thanks to technology, I'll put in a full day working from home.
Did you start your holiday shopping on Thanksgiving?
- Yes! It's tradition to get an early start and better deals.
- Nope. But we were out early for Black Friday.
- Heck no! We make it a point to avoid the malls during that first weekend.
- What do you mean by "shopping"? I'll make all my purchases online.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 8 hours ago
- Gray Divorce: Arkansas Attorneys On How Late-Life Splits Threaten Retirement 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Windstream Details REIT Stock Structure, Plans Special Meeting 9 hours ago
- ASU Hires Shane Broadway As VP for Governmental Relations 1 day ago