What do you think about Black Friday shopping?
- I start on Thanksgiving day to get the best deals.
- No thanks - too many people and not worth it.
- I'll be out bright and early on Friday.
What should Wal-Mart's top priority be?
- Expanding and improving the new grocery pickup service
- A better online shopping experience
- A better in-store shopping experience
- Employee treatment and wages
- Better margins and returns for investors
What do you think about the construction and improvement plans for Main Street in downtown Little Rock?
- It looks great! More visitors will be attracted to the area now.
- Heart's in the right place, but the plans are way too ambitious.
- There's no parking, and it's scary after dark. Nope.
- Changes? You mean they finally got rid of the Metrocentre Mall?
Should Arkansas increase the gasoline tax?
- Yes. We must raise money to help our state's roads.
- No. We must find others ways to pay for state's roads.
What do you think of the state Highway Department’s $450 million plan to widen Interstate 30?
- Should be done ASAP.
- Too expensive and not worth the cost.
- Wait for a better plan.
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Potlatch, Deltic Timber to Combine in Stock Swap 8 hours ago
- Bass Pro Shops Nets $21.8 Million in Sale 16 hours ago
- Amazon Says It Received 238 Proposals for 2nd Headquarters 6 hours ago
- PSC to Rule on Utility Rates in Solar Energy Showdown 16 hours ago
- Windstream Fights Hedge Fund Over Uniti Group Status 16 hours ago