Is the new religious objections law a good compromise?
Should Gov. Hutchinson sign HB1228 into law?
Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Update: John Tyson, 4 Others Urge UA Board to Slow Down Stadium Expansion
- Video: Watch Wal-Mart's 2016 Shareholders' Meeting Right Here
- Alice Walton Drops Rocking W Ranch Price to $16.5M
- Stephen Curry and Nike's PowerPoint Blunder (Jim Karrh On Marketing) 3 days ago
- At Latest Summit, Wal-Mart Seeks More American-Made Goods 2 days ago
- Dromborg Castle in Fayetteville for Sale — for $9.7M 3 days ago
- Federal Reserve Approves 2 Bank of the Ozarks Acquisitions 22 hours ago
- Drew Memorial Hospital Starting $31M Expansion in Monticello 3 days ago