Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Should Congress renew the Export-Import Bank?
June 12 marks Asa Hutchinson's 150th day in office. How's he doing?
- Great! He brought us middle-class tax cuts and computer science in Arkansas, and he's rethinking the private option.
- OK. Some misses, but mostly hits, in his first 150 days.
- Meh. I was hoping for smaller government, greater tax cuts and a definitive end to the private option.
Would you support Amendment 82 bonds for Lockheed Martin?
- Maybe. I want to see more details.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- After Agreement in Court, Glo Reinstates All Flights 5 days ago
- Crystal Bridges Museum Shows Off New Entrance, Other Updates 3 days ago
- Higher Education Bubble Vexing for Arkansas Institutions 6 days ago
- Hospitality Arrives Before Hotel at Arkansas State 6 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Calls for $70M in Budget Cuts 2 days ago