Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
What's the most important issue facing the Legislature?
- The fate of the private option
- Arkansas' prisons
- Asa Hutchinson's tax cuts
- Teacher pay and school facilities funding
- Restricting abortion in Arkansas
Do you approve of the president taking executive action on immigration?
- Yes. Someone had to do something to try to improve how immigration works in the U.S.
- No. The president should not be able to circumvent Congress.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Judge Puts Brakes on Parks Lawsuit Against Tyson
- Video: Gov. Asa Hutchinson on Jobs at Sun Paper, Mercy Northwest, GW Communication & Sprint
- Dave & Buster's to Open in June at Grove at Gateway Town Center
- 4 Insurers Propose Rate Increases of at Least 10 Percent 1 day ago
- SPONSORED: 3 Ways Wharton Business Scholars Challenge Retirement Thinking 22 hours ago
- Pulaski County's Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago
- Top Residential Firms in Arkansas Enjoy Home Sales Rebound 3 days ago
- Northwest Arkansas' Most Expensive Home Sales of 2015 3 days ago