Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Should Congress renew the Export-Import Bank?
June 12 marks Asa Hutchinson's 150th day in office. How's he doing?
- Great! He brought us middle-class tax cuts and computer science in Arkansas, and he's rethinking the private option.
- OK. Some misses, but mostly hits, in his first 150 days.
- Meh. I was hoping for smaller government, greater tax cuts and a definitive end to the private option.
Would you support Amendment 82 bonds for Lockheed Martin?
- Maybe. I want to see more details.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Report: County Commission in Kansas Rescinds $500M Pledge for Tyson Foods Plant
- Little Rock Mayor Says City Will Vie for Amazon HQ
- Video: Bank of the Ozarks Marks 20 Years as a Public Company at Nasdaq
- Rejecting Amazon, Little Rock Launches New Campaign 3 days ago
- SPONSORED: Arkansas Is Open for Business, But Are We Ready? 6 days ago
- Asa Hutchinson Opposes Tapping General Revenue for Roads 5 days ago
- City Mayor Among Group Buying Jacksonville Physical Therapy Office 4 days ago
- New Partnership in Delta to Focus on Kids in Need 6 days ago