Should Arkansas continue to use Common Core education standards?
Should the U.S. end the embargo against Cuba?
Should Congress renew the Export-Import Bank?
June 12 marks Asa Hutchinson's 150th day in office. How's he doing?
- Great! He brought us middle-class tax cuts and computer science in Arkansas, and he's rethinking the private option.
- OK. Some misses, but mostly hits, in his first 150 days.
- Meh. I was hoping for smaller government, greater tax cuts and a definitive end to the private option.
Would you support Amendment 82 bonds for Lockheed Martin?
- Maybe. I want to see more details.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wal-Mart Sets Date for Annual Meeting
- Chris Masingill Responds to Trump Budget, Which Would End DRA
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- The Influencers: Michael Poore of the Little Rock School District 1 week ago
- Lawsuit, Liens Hit Scott Reed's Main Street Projects 2 years ago
- Zombies Beware: Pine Bluff Is Rising 8 hours ago
- Wal-Mart to Invest $800M in Chile 5 days ago
- Pair of Apartments Produce $60.6M Sale (Real Deals) 8 hours ago