Is the new religious objections law a good compromise?
Should Gov. Hutchinson sign HB1228 into law?
Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Wall Street Journal: Bank of the Ozarks Fills Loan Void in Big Markets
- Video: Watch Asa Hutchinson, Leslie Rutledge Speak at the Republican National Convention
- Video: Watch Tom Cotton's Republican National Convention Speech
- Gailardia Club Woes Spawned Phil Herrington Bankruptcy 9 hours ago
- North Little Rock Apartment Land Draws $2.8M Sale (Real Deals) 9 hours ago
- Chambers Bank Lands $2 Million Golden Judgment 9 hours ago
- Creditors Force Sale of Walter Quinn's Aspen Condo 9 hours ago
- At Least One Offer Pending on John Rogers Lakewood Mansion in NLR 9 hours ago