War Memorial will get 1 Hogs game per year through 2018. Is this a good deal for Little Rock?
- Yes. It puts games in Little Rock for a longer period, and that one game could feature a more competitive opponent.
- No. This is the beginning of the end of games in Little Rock.
- Maybe. It depends on the opponents scheduled to play in Little Rock and whether fans continue to buy tickets.
Does UA Athletic Director Jeff Long deserve a raise?
- Yes. Long has been an outstanding leader for the program and UA has to keep him.
- No. It's impossible to justify that kind of spending on athletics.
Are you satisfied with Congress' debt ceiling, budget deal?
- Yes. It's time to get people back to work, and the impasse was going on too long for little to no gain.
- No. Republicans should have pressed for a better deal than what they got.
- It doesn't matter. We'll be fighting this same fight again next year.
Did the Federal Reserve make the right call to continue stimulus?
- Yes. Economic headwinds remain. It's still too soon to wind down bond-buying activities.
- No. It's time to wind down stimulus and let the economy stand on its own.
Will the Federal Reserve begin cutting back on stimulus this month?
- Yes. The economy is strong enough now to begin slowing stimulus efforts.
- No. The economy isn't strong enough and employment hasn't improved enough.
Arkansas Business Staff
- IKEA is Coming to Memphis
- Twerking, Meditation Lead Year's Top Google How-To Searches in Little Rock
- Wal-Mart CEO Says Company's U.S. Workers Will Soon Make Above Federal Minimum Wage
- Outlets at Little Rock Developer Talks Construction, Tenants, Impact 1 day ago
- With China Venture in Rearview Mirror, Mark McLarty Turns Efforts Home 1 day ago
- First Arkansas Bank Wins $14.5M Default Judgment Against John Rogers 5 hours ago
- Wal-Mart Investment in Solar Energy Transforms Industry 2 weeks ago
- Arkansas Grand Jury Indicts 3 for Trying to Steal USDA Money 1 day ago