Is the new religious objections law a good compromise?
Should Gov. Hutchinson sign HB1228 into law?
Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Watch the Wal-Mart Shareholders' Meeting Here
- SCA Pharmaceuticals to Build 90K-SF Plant in Connecticut
- Startup Airline Glo Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Reorganization
- Asa Hutchinson Announces Appointments to Boards, Commissions 20 hours ago
- Big Firms Like Wal-Mart Are America's Hungriest Wind, Solar Users 21 hours ago
- TV Academy Chapter to Honor Pitcock, Foley, Long and Short 15 hours ago
- Keller Williams Market Pro Climbs to No. 2 on List of Top Residential Real Estate Agencies 3 days ago
- Acxiom Gets Five New Patents 22 hours ago