Is the new religious objections law a good compromise?
Should Gov. Hutchinson sign HB1228 into law?
Are you happy with Arkansas ethics reform as approved by voters in November?
- Yes. It's not perfect but it's an improvement from the previous situation.
- No. Voters got very little ethics bang for their buck in this "reform."
- The jury's still out. Let's let the Ethics Commission make its rules, then we'll see where we're at.
Should shareholders be able to vote on "ordinary business operations?"
Do you approve of Gov. Hutchinson's plan to deal with health care?
- Yes. You can't just end the private option. We need time and ideas to come with something new.
- No. It's clear the private option is unpopular and the Legislature must repeal it quickly.
- Maybe. First, let's see what tweaks happen during the session and what the task force comes up with.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators
- Video: Tyson Unveils New Corporate Logo, Growth Strategy at Conference
- Hutchinson: Arkansas 'Ready to Go' on ACA Repeal But Concerned About Trade Tax
- Here Are the Draft Rules for Medical Marijuana Dispensaries, Cultivators 2 days ago
- UCA Announces $1M Endowment for Study Abroad Programs 4 months ago
- Olivia Myers Farrell: She's as Influential as She Wants to Be 7 years ago
- Comfort Inn & Suites Transaction Checks In at $3.9M (Real Deals) 2 weeks ago
- Windstream, EarthLink Stockholders Approve Merger 2 days ago