Are public company executives overpaid?
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes.
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary.
- Maybe. It depends on the size of the company and the industry it's a part of.
Would you use Google Glass?
- Yes. The technology is inevitable, and there's going to be a host of practical uses for an Internet-connected, heads-up display.
- No. The technology is socially invasive and too distracting.
- Maybe. Let's first see how Google and third party developers refine Glass.
Wal-Mart ended its deal with Paula Deen. Did the retailer do the right thing?
- Yes. Wal-Mart mustn't be associated with Deen's controversy.
- No. People can forgive, and Deen still has plenty of supporters who'll buy her products.
- Maybe. Perhaps it would have been best to wait a few more days and see what happens.
Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off.
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary.
Should online retailers pay state sales tax?
- Yes. It levels the playing field for all retailers, brick-and-mortar stores and virtual ones.
- No. It amounts to yet another new tax, which is particularly harmful to small business.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Kevin Delaney Back on 'Tonight Show' on Nov. 7
- Bentonville's Transformation Subject of Ad Age Spotlight
- The Interesting Battle over Alcohol in Arkansas
- Tom Cotton, Asa Hutchinson Lead Big in Arkansas Poll 2 days ago
- ProLand Title Buys Arkansas County Title of Stuttgart 12 hours ago
- Newk's Eatery Expanding to Northwest Arkansas 1 day ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 7 months ago
- Chris Christie Visits Arkansas to Tout GOP Candidates 12 hours ago