Will the Federal Reserve begin cutting back on stimulus this month?
- Yes. The economy is strong enough now to begin slowing stimulus efforts.
- No. The economy isn't strong enough and employment hasn't improved enough.
Do you support U.S. military action in Syria?
- Yes. The U.S. must stand against the use of chemical weapons.
- No. We've had enough war and need to focus on domestic issues.
Acxiom now allows you to opt out of its marketing efforts. Will you opt out?
- Yes! I'd rather Acxiom not use my personal data for profit and marketing.
- Nah. It's public data, and at there's a chance ads that I see will interest me.
- Don't know. It depends on what they know about me!
How ready is your business for health care reform?
- Ugh. We've barely started preparations.
- A good start; we're at least 25 percent there.
- We've got the makings of a good plan; about 50 percent done.
- Ahead of the pack! We're 75 percent or more along.
Are public company executives overpaid?
- Yes. Especially when they make many times what their average employee makes.
- No. Companies must compete to get the best executives, so high salaries are often necessary.
- Maybe. It depends on the size of the company and the industry it's a part of.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Acxiom Cites Workforce 'Changes' Amid Layoff Reports
- Communications Sales & Leasing is Trading Now
- CinemaCon 2015 Will Have an Arkansas Flavor
- G.E. 'Butch' Rice Elected Chairman of Arkansas Trucking Association 3 days ago
- Fouling a National River Is Bad for Business (Vic Snyder & Ed Bethune Commentary) 6 days ago
- 8th Circuit Court of Appeals Defers Gay Marriage Cases 4 days ago
- Wal-Mart Used Technology to Become Supply Chain Leader 3 years ago
- Ben E. Keith Breaks Ground on $70M North Little Rock Center 3 days ago