Does UA Athletic Director Jeff Long deserve a raise?
- Yes. Long has been an outstanding leader for the program and UA has to keep him.
- No. It's impossible to justify that kind of spending on athletics.
Are you satisfied with Congress' debt ceiling, budget deal?
- Yes. It's time to get people back to work, and the impasse was going on too long for little to no gain.
- No. Republicans should have pressed for a better deal than what they got.
- It doesn't matter. We'll be fighting this same fight again next year.
Did the Federal Reserve make the right call to continue stimulus?
- Yes. Economic headwinds remain. It's still too soon to wind down bond-buying activities.
- No. It's time to wind down stimulus and let the economy stand on its own.
Will the Federal Reserve begin cutting back on stimulus this month?
- Yes. The economy is strong enough now to begin slowing stimulus efforts.
- No. The economy isn't strong enough and employment hasn't improved enough.
Do you support U.S. military action in Syria?
- Yes. The U.S. must stand against the use of chemical weapons.
- No. We've had enough war and need to focus on domestic issues.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Governor: Arkansas Will Be in 'Top Tier' of Trading Partners with Cuba
- Nucor to Announce 'Significant' Investment in Mississippi County
- VentureBeat: Fayetteville's Qbox Raises $2.4M
- Outlets of Little Rock Nears Opening, Announces 14 More Retailers 3 days ago
- Update: Tyson Foods to Put 300 Workers in Downtown Springdale 2 days ago
- UALR Offers Sneak Peek at Virtual Reality 5 days ago
- Wal-Mart Names Brett Biggs as Next CFO 19 hours ago
- Snapshot: A Guide to John Rogers' Legal Problems 3 months ago