Are you satisfied with the deal over the fiscal cliff?
- Nope. Too many tax hikes and not enough spending cuts.
- Nope. It's a patchwork deal that pushes too many fights into the next Congress.
- Yes. You've got to start somewhere. This is how compromise works.
- Yes. It keeps taxes low for the middle class and will help grow the economy.
Do you think there will be a last-minute solution to avoid the fiscal cliff?
- Nope. We're going over.
- Yes. But it's a stopgap measure that means this will drag into 2013.
- Yes! A grand bargain is struck, and everyone is happy!
It's Dec. 27th. Do you have electricity?
- Yes. Fortunately we never lost it.
- Yes, finally! But we spent more than a few hours in the cold and dark.
- No. It's been a long two days.
How serious is the damage to Dustin McDaniel's campaign for governor?
- Not serious at all. Ever hear of Bill Clinton? This will be a distant memory to voters at the polls.
- Very. McDaniel now faces a steep climb with donors, the party and voters.
- Somewhat. But it's so early in the race that there's ample time to recover.
- It depends on whether there's more dirt to come and what his opponents will do with it.
Do you agree with the changes at the Arkansas Travelers?
- Yes. It's time for new leadership as the team enters a new era.
- No. The former leadership was popular, knowledgable and well-known in baseball.
- Too early say. Let's give these new leaders a chance before we pass judgment.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Report: David Tovar Resigned From Wal-Mart Over Resume Falsehood
- Otter Creek Mall Development Decades in the Making 2 days ago
- Sager Sells Allens Properties to Jim Bob Duggar 2 days ago
- If Arkansas Goes Wet, ABC Has Plan 2 days ago
- Murphy Oil Sells 30 Percent of Malaysia Assets for $2B 18 hours ago
- Here's How You Can Get Into Warren Stephens' Exclusive Alotian Club 1 year ago