Will you start your holiday shopping on Thanksgiving Night?
- Yes! It's tradition to get an early start and better deals.
- Nope. But we'll be out early for Black Friday.
- Heck no! We make it a point to avoid the malls during that first weekend.
- What do you mean by "shopping"? I'll make all my purchases online.
How well do you think Democrats and the GOP will work together in the state Legislature?
- The margins are so close, they'll have no choice but to make it work.
- Gridlock! Washington D.C.-style politics come to Arkansas.
- It depends on the issue. Grocery tax cut's easy, but Medicaid expansion will get nasty.
Are you voting for Issue 1, the sales tax for a four-lane highway system in Arkansas?
- Yes. We must invest in roads and infrastructure.
- No. There are other ways to pay for roads.
- I haven't decided yet.
Do you plan to vote early?
- Yes. It's better for my schedule and I can beat the crowd.
- No. I love the tradition of voting on Election Day.
- I haven't yet but I plan to.
Do you support an expansion of Medicaid in Arkansas?
Arkansas Business Staff
- FCC Approves Sinclair's $1B Deal to Buy Allbritton TV Stations, Including KATV
- Southern Gourmasian to Open Restaurant in Downtown Little Rock
- Jerry Barakat Opening Japanese Restaurant in Hillcrest
- Brandon Barber Should Serve About 20 Years, Feds Say 1 day ago
- Mo Money, Uber Problems (Robert Coon On Politics) 3 days ago
- John Glasgow to Dillard's: ‘Call Off the Dogs' 4 months ago
- 5 Years Later, John Glasgow's Disappearance Still Unexplained 1 year ago
- Groups See Competitive Threat In Tyson Foods' Deal for Hillshire 21 hours ago