Do you think the UA is getting its money's worth in new coach Bret Bielema?
- Emphatic yes! This guy is a steal for the winning record he brings to the UA.
- Emphatic no! Buyer's remorse once this guy starts running those Big 10 plays in the SEC.
- Really? Is ANY football coach worth $3.2 million?
How will Congress deal with the looming fiscal cliff?
- The lame-duck session will completely resolve the issue before Jan. 1.
- Half-measurers only. The lame-duck session will reach a temporary deal, kicking the can down the road.
- They won't. Hold on tight. We're going over the cliff!
Will you start your holiday shopping on Thanksgiving Night?
- Yes! It's tradition to get an early start and better deals.
- Nope. But we'll be out early for Black Friday.
- Heck no! We make it a point to avoid the malls during that first weekend.
- What do you mean by "shopping"? I'll make all my purchases online.
How well do you think Democrats and the GOP will work together in the state Legislature?
- The margins are so close, they'll have no choice but to make it work.
- Gridlock! Washington D.C.-style politics come to Arkansas.
- It depends on the issue. Grocery tax cut's easy, but Medicaid expansion will get nasty.
Are you voting for Issue 1, the sales tax for a four-lane highway system in Arkansas?
- Yes. We must invest in roads and infrastructure.
- No. There are other ways to pay for roads.
- I haven't decided yet.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party
- Rod Ford: Little Rock Startup Scene Needs Capital
- Community Bankers Group Responds to Wal-Mart's GoBank Checking Accounts
- Frost Acquires Phoenix Accounting Firm 19 hours ago
- Little Rock Marriott Caps $16M Renovations with Relaunch Party 24 hours ago
- Mike Beebe Makes 28 Appointments to Arkansas Boards, Commissions 23 hours ago
- Arkansas Supreme Court Takes Up Voter ID Lawsuit 2 hours ago
- County Clerk Cancels Leslie Rutledge's Voter Registration 15 hours ago