Would you use Google Glass?
- Yes. The technology is inevitable, and there's going to be a host of practical uses for an Internet-connected, heads-up display.
- No. The technology is socially invasive and too distracting.
- Maybe. Let's first see how Google and third party developers refine Glass.
Wal-Mart ended its deal with Paula Deen. Did the retailer do the right thing?
- Yes. Wal-Mart mustn't be associated with Deen's controversy.
- No. People can forgive, and Deen still has plenty of supporters who'll buy her products.
- Maybe. Perhaps it would have been best to wait a few more days and see what happens.
Is it time for the Fed to stop buying bonds?
- Yes. The economic recovery is taking hold. It's time for the Fed to back off.
- No. The economic recovery remains fragile. Low interest rates are still necessary.
Should online retailers pay state sales tax?
- Yes. It levels the playing field for all retailers, brick-and-mortar stores and virtual ones.
- No. It amounts to yet another new tax, which is particularly harmful to small business.
Do you think the housing market has recovered?
- Yes. All signs point to a healthy market.
- No. Prices are recovering but we've got a long way to go.
- We don't now yet. Any recovery is fragile, and many economic factors could easily derail it.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening
- Report: Alice Walton Is Selling Out of the Cutting Horse Business
- Crittenden County Voters OK Tax Increase to Reopen Hospital
- Sean Rochelle to Leave Executive Director Post at Razorback Foundation 3 hours ago
- Video: Here's How I-30 Would Look After Widening 1 day ago
- Bank of the Ozarks Tops Bank Performance Scorecard 4 hours ago
- Citing Demand, Metova Plans 100 New Jobs in Conway 5 hours ago
- AEDC Director's Wife Hired as Anchor for SSN Media 4 days ago