Do you think the housing market has recovered?
- Yes. All signs point to a healthy market.
- No. Prices are recovering but we've got a long way to go.
- We don't now yet. Any recovery is fragile, and many economic factors could easily derail it.
The reports are in. Do you still think Big River Steel is a good use of Arkansas money?
- Yes. On the whole, it appears to be a net gain for Arkansas.
- No. There's too many unknowns that economic developers have not considered.
- Who knows? That's the nature of business. You plan, invest, work hard and hope for the best.
Do you believe in global warming?
- Yes. This is a phenomenon recognized by scientists throughout the world.
- No. The science behind "global warming" is suspect.
- Don't know. The world could be getting warmer, but it could also be a cyclical development.
Do you support the new Medicaid plan that would allow federal money to buy private insurance?
- Yes. It helps more people without expanding a strained state system.
- No. Any expansion is bad. The federal government simply can't afford it.
- Maybe. It's a promising compromise but we'll need to learn more.
Do you support Amendment 82 for the Big River Steel Mill project?
- Yes. It's a no-brainer, a clear economic boost that will pay the state dividends in the near future.
- Not sure. We need more information on the deal, its investors and how quickly the investment pays off.
- No. Arkansas' too eager to give business too many breaks on projects that might not be worth it.
Arkansas Business Staff
- Arkansas Business Wrote About Police Investigating Richard Johns in 2012
- PTI to Provide Projection Mapping on Old State House for LR Film Festival
- Report: US Truckers Generated Record $700B in Revenue Last Year
- J.B. Hunt Plans 7-Story Office Tower at HQ 2 days ago
- Archives Show Hillary Clinton OK'd Tax Breaks for Nonprofits 2 days ago
- Acxiom Corp. Sells IT Business for $190M, Previews 4Q Earnings 3 days ago
- TLC Pulls Duggar Family Series Amid Misconduct Reports 1 day ago
- A Briggs Passport Moves Headquarters to Little Rock 4 years ago